Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What day and what level are you on?

What day and what level are you on?

I’m on day 5 and level 1596!

I'm on day 5 (58%) of the guest house area, level 2751.

Day 2 of the guest house (61%), level 2406. Will stay probably stay there until the magic hats will end in 2 days :-D

Quote Originally Posted by lykavittos View Post
    Day 2 of the guest house (61%), level 2406. Will stay probably stay there until the magic hats will end in 2 days :-D
    i'm saving the 25 levels that were added yesterday for the next treasure hunt

Are there people that actually finished level 2779? I am playing it for days now, not even coming close. If you finished it, please tell me the secret. How did you do it? Using boosters is not handy I think, because they all come into that small part where you start. They will let explode each other. I need boosters later on in the game, but that is not possible. How did you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Hanja View Post
    Are there people that actually finished level 2779? I am playing it for days now, not even coming close. If you finished it, please tell me the secret. How did you do it? Using boosters is not handy I think, because they all come into that small part where you start. They will let explode each other. I need boosters later on in the game, but that is not possible. How did you do it?
    Honestly i dont even remember this level, guess i passed it at 1-2 try. Please add screenshot then i will be more helpfull

Thank you Camylie, I finished the level! It only cost me 5 extra moves. Thank you for wanting me to help!

Quote Originally Posted by Hanja View Post
    Thank you Camylie, I finished the level! It only cost me 5 extra moves. Thank you for wanting me to help!
    Congrats!

You are very welcome but i did nothing, otherwise im glad my help was not necessary

If You will need help anytime feel free to ask

im on level 2831, anyone else?

Hola, casi que acabo de empezar con el juego. Estoy en el día 2 y en el nivel 37
    No tengo amigos que jueguen a esto y así es imposible avanzar porque en seguida me quedo sin vidas y no tengo a nadie que me envíe.
    ¿Alguien quiere ser mi amig@ para ayudarnos y enviarnos vidas? Muchas gracias a todos.