Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What day and what level are you on?

Quote Originally Posted by Leonor View Post
    Hola, casi que acabo de empezar con el juego. Estoy en el día 2 y en el nivel 37
    No tengo amigos que jueguen a esto y así es imposible avanzar porque en seguida me quedo sin vidas y no tengo a nadie que me envíe.
    ¿Alguien quiere ser mi amig@ para ayudarnos y enviarnos vidas? Muchas gracias a todos.
    Hi, I almost started with the game. I'm on day 2 and at level 37
    I do not have friends who play this and it is impossible to move forward because immediately I run out of lives and I do not have anyone to send me.
    Does anyone want to be my friend to help us and send us lives? Thank you very much to all.
    Hi,

In order to add friends in the game, you must have your game connected to facebook, and invite friends there first. When you have friends on facebook that play gardenscapes, you will automatically be friends in the game, and will be able to exchange lives.
    Here is a thread set up specifically for that, you can add the people who posted there as your friends on facebook, and you can post your profile so others can find you.

Good luck, and happy gaming!

Hola,

Para agregar amigos en el juego, debes tener tu juego conectado a Facebook e invitar amigos allí primero. Cuando tienes amigos en Facebook que juegan en gardenscapes, automáticamente serás amigos en el juego y podrás intercambiar vidas.
    Aquí hay un hilo creado específicamente para eso, puede agregar a las personas que publicaron allí como sus amigos en Facebook, y puede publicar su perfil para que otros puedan encontrarlo.

¡Buena suerte y feliz juego!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I'm on Day 3 restoring the Dinosaur Park, level 2921. I'm stuck because the game says "Stay Tuned! A new chapter is coming..."

Not happy because I can't make much progress on the Electric Show

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'm on Day 3 restoring the Dinosaur Park, level 2921. I'm stuck because the game says "Stay Tuned! A new chapter is coming..."

Not happy because I can't make much progress on the Electric Show
    Welcome at endgame.

New levels are releasing every thursday so its today

Quote Originally Posted by Camylie View Post
    Welcome at endgame.

New levels are releasing every thursday so its today
    Thank you

The new levels just came in so I'm happy Well for the next day or so at least.

Lucky you! I'm still stuck at the keys.

Btw. Has anybody ever even come close to finishing the key string? I don't have the impression, that it is designed to be completed. I never get beyond stage 2 or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by lykavittos View Post
    Lucky you! I'm still stuck at the keys.

Btw. Has anybody ever even come close to finishing the key string? I don't have the impression, that it is designed to be completed. I never get beyond stage 2 or 3.
    For me chests are waste of time. I dont play when im lack of new levels

They truly are! Probably the least enjoyable game I've ever played. And: there's a new demotion coming in....

They truly are! Probably the least enjoyable game I've ever played. And: there's a new demotion coming in....
    I like having the chest levels available when i run out of levels. I don't spend any of my resources on completing them (no coins, no boosters, nothing), i have something to do when i need to pass the time, and if i manage to complete some levels - hey, free bonuses!

I imagine it would be utterly boring to open the game with no levels, and literally have nothing to do but close the app again. This way, i can try my luck at one level and gain some coins along the way.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I like having the chest levels available when i run out of levels. I don't spend any of my resources on completing them (no coins, no boosters, nothing), i have something to do when i need to pass the time, and if i manage to complete some levels - hey, free bonuses!

I imagine it would be utterly boring to open the game with no levels, and literally have nothing to do but close the app again. This way, i can try my luck at one level and gain some coins along the way.
    Well... For time when i got no new levels i have also HS for play But having own store and real duties aint really allows me for playing that much Chest would be worth to play if they would give any stars. Free boosters are cool but dont really need them that much