Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Factory Ideas (I apologize in advance)

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post

I'm personally not such a fan of the Italian Restaurant, but that's because I already have a Mexican/Asian/Grill taking up space in my town for nothing. If I could trade the Asian for the Italian? Definitely

I really like the fun factory. And I bet those items would be worth crazy cash on the heli pad Really well put together.

As is the camping supplies one. Brilliantly thought out.

Plum sauce, Plum pie/tart, peach and Plum crumble, Plum bread, Plum cake... For the love of the game, Let us use our plums!!!
    Thank you for your kind words Nevada, even though I understand the grumbling, lol! And I would gladly trade in the Asian for the Italian restaurant, lol! But the Italian restaurant uses a lot of common items... the only product that uses something different is the tiramisu using the espresso. I did have fun with the camping one... I got the idea because I was thinking of how we technically have all the products to make an interesting s'more, lol!

And your suggestions for plums... so many great ideas!

Thanks for your feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Dearie View Post
    .....I think I've come up with these ideas only because I'm trying to make this game fun for me again. I'm at Level 98 and have more coins than I know what to do with (early on I prioritized coins when upgrading my factories rather than XP) and I do a lot of mining and helicopter orders so I haven't had issues affording a new factory since the furniture factory became available, so I guess I'm being selfish when suggesting these and I apologize for that. Again, I'm honestly running out of things to entertain myself with, and that's when I thought of different ways to use the products from the factory to make more items. I guess it would cause a lot more issues for others than I gave thought to...
    If they weren't available until level 100 or so, I'd be perfectly content. I'll might be looking for new aspects to interest me at that point too.

What about plum brandy at the beverage factory? I already think of the grape fizz as a gin fizz in my head

Eta.. plums & sugar for the brandy
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Quote Originally Posted by Catsalive View Post
    What about plum brandy at the beverage factory? I already think of the grape fizz as a gin fizz in my head

Eta.. plums & sugar for the brandy
    Lol, this is a great idea to use our plums more! Would definitely have to be sugar cane not sugar cubes though