Thread: Buy extra balloons with t cash

Buy extra balloons with t cash

Could we possibly buy an extra , say, 5 balloons with tcash to send to our friends? I find it hard to keep up with the balloons I get and try to send them back to ingame friends if I can. But sometimes I need more. Any chance of this being added to a list of “please can we haves” thank you for your time.
    I have just seen that this is on the never list. But if we’re willing to pay for the privaledge then why not?
    Last edited by Ann Other; 07-29-2018 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Added extra detail

Quote Originally Posted by Ann Other View Post
    I have just seen that this is on the never list. But if we’re willing to pay for the privaledge then why not?
    I guess simply cos the Devs made that list to tell us what NOT to ask for. Cos they won't fulfill these wishes. As they wrote there, it could have technical reasons or game balance reasons (what they see as such). As we have seen in events that more than 5 are possible, it must be the 2nd reason. And I'd think, it is as with many other things ingame: we have to plan and strategize and decide, here, whom to send the balloons.

And/but as with other things in the game, yes, would be nice to have more.

ETA/p.s.: BTW, I personally wouldn't want to have it expanded with a payment option. As seen in the current Friendship Day event, it just doesn't feel right to pay (so much) for an appreciation gift. I'd rather go and pick flowers for my friends and helpers myself
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-29-2018 at 09:31 AM.