Thread: See Regatta statistics after the Regatta has ended + give special gift to members

See Regatta statistics after the Regatta has ended + give special gift to members

Hello everyone 🌼

Since not everyone in my co-op (Shooting Stars) manages to fill all 15 regatta tasks - I like to congratulate the ones that do, in the chat. But sometimes I am not back in time before the regatta ends (we all have a life outside of Township 😇) and the statistics are gone, I would really like to be able to see the Regatta statistics after the regatta has ended, so I can still see who has filled how many tasks. ( could be an option only for leaders/co-leaders)

Also I would really like an extra "gift" to honor those members (not the normal gifts - I give those to players that have filled my orders/ helped me) . Maybe something like a rocket that you can click on and it then flies and explodes (not using up the needed town space) 🎆 or maybe a piñata that you can hit that then explodes in glitter.

And a question to which I have not yet found an answer:

How do I add the info about me, that you see at the bottom of some members post - i.e. town name & level etc?

Once again 🌼🙏🌼 thank you for all the great help and infos 🌼

Quote Originally Posted by ***Twinkletown*** View Post
    Hello everyone

Since not everyone in my co-op (Shooting Stars) manages to fill all 15 regatta tasks - I like to congratulate the ones that do, in the chat. But sometimes I am not back in time before the regatta ends (we all have a life outside of Township ) and the statistics are gone, I would really like to be able to see the Regatta statistics after the regatta has ended, so I can still see who has filled how many tasks. ( could be an option only for leaders/co-leaders)
    You can see the statistics when the regatta ends, right up to the point when the next regatta starts. When the regatta is over, if you click on the dock, you'll see the message that the regatta is over, and a timer until the next race starts, and a big green button Statistics. There you can see how many tasks each players have completed, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by ***Twinkletown*** View Post
    And a question to which I have not yet found an answer:

How do I add the info about me, that you see at the bottom of some members post - i.e. town name & level etc?

Once again thank you for all the great help and infos
    About adding a signature to your posts, see this guide on how to do that.

I think it will show up after you receive your rewards. But like Dreadnought says about the rest of it.

Yes¡ 😁 Somehow I missed seeing the "statistics" button 😁

Thank you for your answers 💝