Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ability to Sell Jewels for Coins

Ability to Sell Jewels for Coins

I have a plethora of amethysts. I know we use jewels for various things, but it would be a good option to be able to sell them for lots of coins needed to build factories. Factories are very expensive and by the time I get near the amount I need to build one, I have run out of space in the barn due to the number of building materials. Those building materials are needed to build the factories and so on.

Is this possible?
    ===================

Township: Haven
    Level: 105
    ===================

Factories don't require building materials, so you're safe there.

Once in a while the gem trader appears offering a swap, and more rarely coins, but that's the only way I know of to sell gems.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

who is the gem trader? i have a bunch of purple ones which are good for nothing except the zoo, which has disappeared 4 times. so they are not doing me any good

He appears at the helicopter pad as one of the orders. When you have few gems he will offer to swap them for other gems. When you have lots of gems he will offer you tcash as payment.
    I personally have loads of gems which I do not wish to exchange for tcash as I am hoping that playrix will introduce new enclosures to the zoo. The animals are purchased with gems and in the past it was a struggle to get enough gems to buy the animals.

Quote Originally Posted by Karymay View Post
    who is the gem trader? i have a bunch of purple ones which are good for nothing except the zoo, which has disappeared 4 times. so they are not doing me any good
    additional to what was said before: the vanishing zoo is - at least mainly - a problem in the Windows version, so I assume you play that. And I am not sure whether the Windows version has Aurelio yet.

But I have collected some info about him for someone else asking here, if you like to have a look:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...=1#post1162509

I've seen the jewel trader maybe twice, and I'm on level 81. Collecting gems isn't the problem since I send off many planes. Collecting coins is a slow and grueling process. I spend money on Tcash every month and shouldn't have to spend money on coins as well. Having a high ticket item like purple gems for much-needed coins would be great!
    ===================

===================

Quote Originally Posted by havenoc View Post
    I've seen the jewel trader maybe twice, and I'm on level 81. Collecting gems isn't the problem since I send off many planes. Collecting coins is a slow and grueling process. I spend money on Tcash every month and shouldn't have to spend money on coins as well. Having a high ticket item like purple gems for much-needed coins would be great!
    Perhaps you are already doing this, but at this point, the best use of your excess gems is to spend them on boosters at the lab. Fill your barn to capacity and then activate the Generous Customer booster. Fill as many helicopter orders as you can for the next 48 hours while the booster is active, and you can easily amass several hundred thousand coins ($100,000+). Don’t be afraid to be picky with your orders. Many people dump orders that offer less than $1,000 in exchange for your items. It takes a little patience but the good offers ($2,000-$4,000 or more per order) will come up. You can use 3 boosters at a time, so other good ones to pair with the heli booster are the Vibrant Market Booster, High Speed Production booster, or the Super Harvest booster that doubles your crops. If you have any of the purple boosters we sometimes win as prizes, there are a couple really useful ones as well...there was one that cut the refresh time for helicopter orders by 80% which is REALLY helpful when paired with the Generous Customer booster. Also if you use the dealer, there was one that cut his break time in half.
    Last edited by kitty4715; 07-10-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Perhaps you are already doing this, but at this point, the best use of your excess gems is to spend them on boosters at the lab. Fill your barn to capacity and then activate the Generous Customer booster. Fill as many helicopter orders as you can for the next 48 hours while the booster is active, and you can easily amass several hundred thousand coins ($100,000+). Don’t be afraid to be picky with your orders. Many people dump orders that offer less than $1,000 in exchange for your items. It takes a little patience but the good offers ($2,000-$4,000 or more per order) will come up. You can use 3 boosters at a time, so other good ones to pair with the heli booster are the Vibrant Market Booster, High Speed Production booster, or the Super Harvest booster that doubles your crops. If you have any of the purple boosters we sometimes win as prizes, there are a couple really useful ones as well...there was one that cut the refresh time for helicopter orders by 80% which is REALLY helpful when paired with the Generous Customer booster. Also if you use the dealer, there was one that cut his break time in half.
    Yes - I do use the boosters! Very helpful, especially the helicopter one.
    ===================

===================

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by havenoc View Post
    Yes - I do use the boosters! Very helpful, especially the helicopter one.
    There's also the purple profitable flight booster which doubles all coins when filling plane crates
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    There's also the purple profitable flight booster which doubles all coins when filling plane crates
    Hi, Pink -- I don't think I'm familiar with this booster. I don't see it in the lab. Where do I find it???
    ===================

===================