Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Change up the Events

Change up the Events

Rather than having the same event types over again, there should be more variety in the way that the events are held. Instead of competing with each other continually, we should have different types of events, not just different themes (or the same themes over again)

There have been a number of posts requesting that we also have the global events of old, and we now have the interseasonals where co-ops can work together, but why not have some events that do both?

Friendship Day got me thinking that instead of being a cashcow for Playrix and only celebrating our Tcash-rich friends, this should be an opportunity to celebrate what we do best..HELPING!!

My initial thought was a Friendship Tree, which we could place in our towns. So, instead of yet another fishing event, we could've had an event that truly celebrated our friendships.

By making items to upgrade (feed) our trees, in a similar way to the Tree of Light, every level would have, as part of the reward, something such as blossom. We could then visit other towns and gift the blossom to their tree which also helps upgrade it. In return we receive maybe coin, xp and hearts, which could be built up, so that 'X' number of hearts = more blossom.

This way, we are not only celebrating our friendships, but we are also including those on our pending list, who are currently left out of this friendship 'event', AND it doesn't matter how much tcash we have, it's the helping that counts. This way we are ALL INCLUDED.

This is also something that could work well at Christmas, with each of us helping to upgrade and gift baubles or presents towards upgrading trees, possibly also having the choice of national trees/flowers/plants for those that don't want (more) christmas trees.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Good idea !

woah, that's grand. Heavily supported!
    incl. the idea for different trees for those not celebrating christmas.

I so miss the working together, instead of the competition all the time.
    I also loved in the one or two events where we had it the ability to gift more than 5 per day!!

This just made it to my top three of my wish list.

Not so much the Christmas tree, but the blossom tree for sure...

Sort of like the upgradable decorations, but you work with your friends to complete your tree, so friends can gift products to help, then as your tree blossoms you can gift blossoms to others to somehow boost their tree.

Or...

You "build" your tree trunk, then your friends add different colour blossoms by gifting certain things.
    So if someone gifts your tree 2 lollipops, you get a pink blossom. Someone gifts 4 sweaters, you get a blue blossom. 20 roses, red blossom.

Or whatever.

So it looks a bit like this:
    Attachment 30462
    With each individual blossom gifted separately.

Maybe using a slightly larger version of the purple Jaracanda trunk as the tree design.

That would be amazing.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

sweet idea also with using the ingame products for exchange, Nevada (FOUR sweaters?! are you serious?!), but can't see the attachment!

what can I do? or you?

Never mind, it was just some Internet pic that didn't really fit anyways.

Made my own:

81FB14F2-8986-4C12-8329-247DDC53BD7C.jpg

(Except tree blossoms not garden flowers).
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

I can't see it well enough to differentiate really between blossoms and flowers, but not necessary, it looks good, yes!

BTW, the blossom tree is the main thing, and a wonderful idea, but as I understood it, the "christmas" tree would not be so different, but a variation - probably with something else than blossoms, but otherwise just not so christmassy either. That is quite brilliant, too, as there has been discontent with celebrating Christian festivities only (also understandable for a game with the worldwide claim). So, unless they do use baubles and eastereggs, they could re-use this, too

so... Yes, Oui, Ja, Si and all others!
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-26-2018 at 05:49 PM.

I vote YES!!!!

And Nevada, I would love your tree for my town!!!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 170
    Castaway Co op
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Sounds great and I second that...want Nevada's tree in my town. Very nice!
    Town: Katucket
    Co-op: Flying Cloud #FYWW7J
    Playing on Kindle since August 2017

Pink I adore this idea! And Nevada your tree is so perfect, I need it now!
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.