Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Change up the Events

Got invested, finished the tree.

Last edited by Nevada; 07-27-2018 at 05:19 AM.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

So perfect! Now give me 20! Lolz
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

oooh! that looks beautiful! (thanks, Nevada!) now I would want it in that size, lol!

but, sorry, as we are talking about gifting/adding blossoms, I think there are too many (needed) in this picture now. We won't (shouldn't) suggest to overdo it, as P. has this idea with their upgradable decos all on their own already.

Love this idea!

Very good idea !

I love that idea!!! And I love your tree Nevada, so beautiful and colourful

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    This just made it to my top three of my wish list.

Not so much the Christmas tree, but the blossom tree for sure...

Sort of like the upgradable decorations, but you work with your friends to complete your tree, so friends can gift products to help, then as your tree blossoms you can gift blossoms to others to somehow boost their tree.

Or...

You "build" your tree trunk, then your friends add different colour blossoms by gifting certain things.
    So if someone gifts your tree 2 lollipops, you get a pink blossom. Someone gifts 4 sweaters, you get a blue blossom. 20 roses, red blossom.

Or whatever.

So it looks a bit like this:
    Attachment 30462
    With each individual blossom gifted separately.

Maybe using a slightly larger version of the purple Jaracanda trunk as the tree design.

That would be amazing.
    Yes! Was thinking that it could work in a similar way to trains and planes, so we would place our gifts directly on the tree in order to upgrade it. With the xmas version, I thought that even though we could all be making the same items and gifts, the trees wouldn't necessarily have baubles for instance, depending on the available choice.

And your finished tree, is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    oooh! that looks beautiful! (thanks, Nevada!) now I would want it in that size, lol!

but, sorry, as we are talking about gifting/adding blossoms, I think there are too many (needed) in this picture now. We won't (shouldn't) suggest to overdo it, as P. has this idea with their upgradable decos all on their own already.
    LOL!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

I love this idea. And the picture is gorgeous Nevada,

This is a great way to help friends and show our appreciation without it costing us real money.

Just one thing, could the tree have a history, so when the owner clicks it they can see who has contributed?

And this one. Lots of support => Frequently Suggested Ideas-list, yes, please?

(@ Nevada: if you re-organize the list, these newer ones should also be considered, I mean )

I wholeheartedly support Pink's idea. I do miss an element in the game where we can go to our friends towns and leave something behind, or help them in a more satisfying way than just filling crates. To have someting that would literally blossom because of our friend's attention, that would be excellent!
    🌸🌺🌹🌷🌸🌺🌹🌷🌺🌷🌸🌺 🌷🌺