Thread: Getting very Angrey

Getting very Angrey

On level 341 Everytime I take my move the game takes two moves and if I don't move fast enough it will make another move how's anyone supposed to beat this level, I understand that if I dont get a oil spot it will take a turn but even when I do hit the oil spots it not only goes once but twice before I can even make a move this is BS

When you get to the higher levels the oil/honey will fill 2 spots every time you do not clear a oil/honey spot. You can basically only win if you are able to get enough bombs to clear multiple spots at one time. Yoy have to be really strategic on those levels...but it isn't broken...it is that way for everyone. Good luck!
    ❤🐠❤

Quote Originally Posted by Anita Descamps View Post
    On level 341 Everytime I take my move the game takes two moves and if I don't move fast enough it will make another move how's anyone supposed to beat this level, I understand that if I dont get a oil spot it will take a turn but even when I do hit the oil spots it not only goes once but twice before I can even make a move this is BS
    Hi! So sorry to hear that level 341 turned out to be that difficult Try to keep a close eye on the field, as it is essential that you do not miss a chance to create more power-ups! Do not rush into using them though – try to get a couple of power-ups close to each other and activate them in a single move. This will clear more space and will charge the Lightning power-up faster. And don't let the oil take up too much space or else you can just get stuck.
    I hope that this will help you to finally beat the level

Valeriia, your suggestion to ‘do not rush’ is a good one - but completely useless when you are on a timed level. You used to be able to pause those levels with the swap or hammer, and it would pause after you took your turn. Now it won’t pause until all the tiles have moved down OR... the lightning has done its thing, which wastes SEVERAL seconds. These changes you have made are ruining the game!