Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movie Director Payout

Movie Director Payout

Is anyone else finding that the movie director (helocopter area) is no longer paying out cash for watching adverts? I used to get a minimum of 5 cash a day watching adverts. For the past two days I haven’t gotten one single cash. Was a change made?

I see no difference in my game.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I see no difference. I still get tcash at least once every cycle of videos.

I had cash yesterday as well as coin.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”So fly away on a bright new morning,
    Spread your wings and soar to the skies,
    Let softest winds take you on your journey,
    And we will know that you are home.”

I am still getting tcash for videos this morning as well as coins for some videos.

My impression is indeed more coins than TC, but not since a few days only. Once in a while I get 1 tc still.
    OTOH, I thought the last days that I get more (!) TC than before from the mine chests and island chests and even HOL, but as I don't play them regularly, can't be sure.

I play the same town on my Kindle and android phone. I get no videos on my Kindle at present but do on my phone. Just watched 5 and 3 were for T-cash. This seems to be the norm. However, I have noticed a larger than average number of videos failing to a black screen.
    Level: 208
    Co-op: Green Gables #GRE4SU
    Friend code: PFSFZF
    Player Since: May 2015

I haven’t gotten a single cash now in three days - also I used to be able to watch three adverts in a row... now it only gives me one at a time (spaced an hour apart). I purchased some game cash for the first time last week. Maybe that is what messed it up? They are trying to force me into buying cash again?

It's been weeks since I've seen the director in my helipad. I had hoped the update would toggle him but nope.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 102 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

There's no difference for me either.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT