Thread: How is it possible

How is it possible

How is it at all possible for someone at level 56 and has only filled 727 orders already have 37019 points in the event with out some how cheating??

Could be someone just spending a lot of money on the game. We see that regularly.

That to me is just crazy. I don't see the point in spending so much money on event or at all just to make you get more points. Do you like get more if you come in first cross all the leaderboards or something? I mean I can think of better things to spend my money on lol

No, no special prize for the first position on that leaderboard. I do not get it either but some are ready to go to extreme to be first.

Johnalex Zarco
    They might also just be big helpers...my second town had well over 200 friends by level 20 because I connected it to Facebook and used my main account to advertise it.

In my friend list one of my friend is at 60 but he has only 527 oders filled . Not every person depends on heli orders to gain XP so some people fill train/plane of their friends etc to gain XP .
    ETA - Like Graylady said they spent much cash on events to win events and ( i think ) to appear in Global Leaderboard of event .
    Last edited by ujjwal; 08-04-2018 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ujjwal View Post
    In my friend list one of my friend is at 60 but he has only 527 oders filled . Not every person depends on heli orders to gain XP so some people fill train/plane of their friends etc to gain XP .
    I don't think LegoCandy is questioning how they are at level 56 with so few heli orders, but asking how they can have such a huge score on the event without a bigger number of heli orders as you need to sell on the heli to get keys for tools for the event.

I agree with GL that they have probably spent a lot of money on it.
    Last edited by Downton; 08-04-2018 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I don't think LegoCandy is questioning how they are at level 56 with so few heli orders, but asking how they can have such a huge score on the event without a bigger number of heli orders as you need to sell on the heli to get keys for tools for the event.

I agree with GL that they have probably spent a lot of money on it.
    I was going to answer LegoCandy question but i had a urgent work so i stopped writing and posted it but now i have edited my post u can see above ur post.

May be he had hacked because in my friend list there is a player he is on 236 and filled only about 1000 orders .......

Quote Originally Posted by ujjwal View Post
    I was going to answer LegoCandy question but i had a urgent work so i stopped writing and posted it but now i have edited my post u can see above ur post.
    Ah yes I see the rest of your post now Jaat and agree for some being on the global leader board is what motivates them to spend so much money on events