Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movie Director Payout

Movie director? What movie director? Just be happy you’re getting him at all. The only time I ever saw him he gave me the black screen of death & nothing more *phah!*
    Towns: Tilga/Canowindra
    Coop: #CD42Q6
    Platform: iOS/Android
    FB: https://www.facebook.com/tilga.township.9

Having same problem. He hasn't visited in over 2 weeks. Very annoying.

It has pretty much ruined the game for me. Over a week of no cash of any kind. Not by clicking on director (only get coins) spent over 70 house of luck clovers and not one single cash payout. Came in third in regatta - again no cash at all. Too hard to play the game when you can’t buy the dealer. Going to throw in the towel on this game for awhile and see if it goes back the way it was before... if not, I’ll find something else to play.

Το ίδιο συνέβη και σε εμένα όταν αγόρασα κάρτα μία εβδομάδα μόνο ένα βίντεο την ημέρα και αυτό μόνο coins είναι απαράδεκτο δεν ξαναπληρωνω δεν έχω την πολυτέλεια θα καταργήσω το παιχνίδι

Το ίδιο συνέβη και σε εμένα αν δεν επαναφέρει τα βίντεο θα το σβήσω και ας είμαι 106 level

Quote Originally Posted by Maria Sarri View Post
    Το ίδιο συνέβη και σε εμένα όταν αγόρασα κάρτα μία εβδομάδα μόνο ένα βίντεο την ημέρα και αυτό μόνο coins είναι απαράδεκτο δεν ξαναπληρωνω δεν έχω την πολυτέλεια θα καταργήσω το παιχνίδι
    Google translate The same thing happened to me when I bought a week only one video a day and this only coins are unacceptable I do not reap I do not have the luxury I will abort the game

Below answer translated Αν καταλαβαίνω σωστά, αγόρασα κάποιο tcash και άρχισα να παίρνω πολύ λιγότερο. Αν και αυτό δεν έχει επιβεβαιωθεί πολλοί άνθρωποι έχουν αναφέρει την αγορά μετρητών έχει μειώσει τον αριθμό των βίντεο που παίρνουν με μερικούς που τον χάνουν εντελώς.
    Δεν υπάρχει καμία εγγύηση, αλλά μερικοί άνθρωποι τον έχουν πάρει πιο τακτικά δεν αγοράζουν μετρητά για 2 έως 3 μήνες +.

Λυπάμαι που δεν έχω καλύτερα νέα για εσάς

If i understand correctly you bought some tcash and started getting video man a lot less. Although this hasnt been confirmed a lot of people have reported buying cash has reduced the number of videos they get with some losing him altogether.

There is no guarantee but some people have got him more regularly by not buying any cash for 2 to 3 months +.

Sorry i dont have any better news for you

Since the update sometimes watching the adds on my phone gives no rewardat all After skipping to my tablet that problem is not longer there.
    That happend several time...
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 111/Android

I rarely get this guy at all now, maybe twice a week and only one video to watch. The guy who swaps gems has also disappeared for a long time now.
    Co-op = Land of Dragons. # NEZ8R6
    Town= Meesh