Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where have all the High Point Tasks and Seasonal Tasks gone?? WHERE IS THE FUN??

The seasonal tasks are currently mystery, mining tools and simplified. Have only had one simplified task each race this season plus multiple mystery tasks.

You have to follow the rule that there will only be a maximum of 3 x 135 point tasks on the board at once. Although some people have said they can get up to 4 x 135 tasks. No amount of dumping the other 9 tasks will get you any more 135s. Just do the 135s that are there and wait for the next task to appear. It doesn’t always come back as a 135 but many times it does.

This is what I do racing solo. Finished in second place (gold league) with a dump total of just 10 for the current race.

Right now my coop has 7 135 on the board it all depends. We have ha a few simplified task and some mining tools task and mystery. And a few 135 hol which is very rare. We also have 26people in my coop with rights to dump we have dumped a total of 231. We only take task 130 and up some do all 135.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy Russell View Post
    The seasonal tasks are currently mystery, mining tools and simplified. Have only had one simplified task each race this season plus multiple mystery tasks.

You have to follow the rule that there will only be a maximum of 3 x 135 point tasks on the board at once. Although some people have said they can get up to 4 x 135 tasks. No amount of dumping the other 9 tasks will get you any more 135s. Just do the 135s that are there and wait for the next task to appear. It doesn’t always come back as a 135 but many times it does.

This is what I do racing solo. Finished in second place (gold league) with a dump total of just 10 for the current race.
    Are you... Some kind of wizard? :shock:

That's impressive indeed, great job, Cathy!

We had four 135s up earlier, first time in weeks.
    Two of them were trains.
    Oh well.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”I can hear you; but I won't.
    Some look for trouble while others don't.
    There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day,
    And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh”

Quote Originally Posted by Nevada View Post
    Are you... Some kind of wizard? :shock:

That's impressive indeed, great job, Cathy!

We had four 135s up earlier, first time in weeks.
    Two of them were trains.
    Oh well.
    Whos the wizard?? If you are talking about me we just have alot of people watching the board and dumping the low task.

Doesn’t work for us. Three is usually the max 135s on the board, with an occasional 4. 2 trains or planes. Haven’t seen a single “simplified” task this week.

I wonder if something has changed, we are often seeing 4-5 135 tasks on our board now, once 6 of them. We dump everything 125 and under. The usual 135 planes, trains, also ones like gather wool and feeding, making products, more mystery tasks than the simplified ones and a few rare 135 HOL too.

I'd like to thank Playrix, or Lady Luck, as it seems that there have been an abundance of 135 pointers coming around.

We seem to be doing a little better for 135s thesedays. I saw 5 at once earlier today, and 4 at a time is becoming fairly commonplace. This is with 8 racers.

There are 9 of us, and 4 seems to be our average too, though It's normally a duplicate.

Regatta Tasks

As a gold league co op we need higher point task. We dumped over 1,000 tasks last week during regatta. As a co op that only does 135 point task it’s very frustrating as a leader. I pay to bring task in only to turn around and dump them because the points are so low. I would like to see more 135 point production and crop tasks available. I know this is a common complaint as I have read this in many social media sites.