Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where have all the High Point Tasks and Seasonal Tasks gone?? WHERE IS THE FUN??

Where have all the High Point Tasks and Seasonal Tasks gone?? WHERE IS THE FUN??

I couldn't find a thread specifically addressing this, and I hate to think this is only affecting our co-op, but we barely get any 135 point tasks anymore, and we definitely don't get enough to complete 16 of them unless we keep dumping right until late Sunday evening, hours before the regatta ends! Then at that point, the only 135 point tasks we get are to plant Silk Trees!!! Tasks we have no chance of finishing on time anyway!

We are also only getting 2 or 3 Combo Tasks for the entire Regatta week! And only 3-4 crate filling tasks that are only up to 17 yacht club points. I don't get enough yacht points to buy all the decorations like I used to. I used to have a surplus of yacht club points that I could buy multiples of decorations, and now I'm happy if I can buy a couple bonuses and 1 decoration!

I'm really upset about this because I LOVE the beach decorations currently available and was hoping for higher yacht club point tasks to afford them all but we're in the last week and I have only bought the town sign... that's all I can afford! Even if I miraculously got 10 combo tasks at 20 yacht club points, I'd still only have enough to buy one other decoration!!

Maybe I should have planned better, but I didn't realize until late into last week's regatta that we weren't getting any high point tasks (yacht club points or regatta points). We've given up trying to get into the top three because we just aren't getting the tasks for it. But to now not even get enough to enjoy the decorations is like kicking us when we're already down!

I implore the developers.... please fix this! We aren't trying to win big, we are just trying to have fun and we are just miserable each week now! I've been playing faithfully for about 2.5 years now (I have over 350 consecutive days played so far) and I would hate for all my hard work to go down the drain all because you removed all the fun aspects of the game. I have maxed out on population and am running out of fun things to do... and the regatta was that fun thing for me, but now it's being ruined because for some reason we can't get any high point and fun tasks! (Fun tasks are crops that don't take all day, and factory items that ask for 8-10 items, not 13 or more).

I also lost the ad guy and I know "he appears randomly.... blah blah", but don't you want to make money by having us watch ads? Shouldn't all players get the option of getting him or not? And shouldn't they get the option of how often he shows up or not? I have bought T-Cash in the past, and when I get the ad guy I heard that as soon as you buy T-Cash you lose him. But I didn't buy T-Cash, he just disappeared without warning. So I had to buy T-Cash recently - you got what you wanted. Can't you make it that he stays regardless of us buying T-Cash? Don't you want us to buy T-Cash even if we get a few free bucks from him??

Also, even with the Cash Confirmation box checked, I sometimes lost T-Cash in the Events. Like for the recent cooking event, I would accidentally click on the frying pan to speed them up when I thought the item was done. And just last night, I was looking at changing my town sign and without looking at the price (I have over 5 million coins so I got out of the habit of looking), I purchased a town sign not realizing it would cost me 74 T-Cash! I didn't get a confirmation window for this purchase!!! That's not fair!

PLEASE PLEASE fix these items mentioned above and tasks in the regatta so that we don't give up on your game completely. There are A LOT of similar games to yours out there, and in this now competitive market, shouldn't customer loyalty be awarded by listening to our requests?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Amen. It’s been a problem since last fall. My team is beyond discouraged and frustrated. I’ve had three people quit in the last week and a half alone.

Junior Member Maggie Miller Williams's Avatar
    Yes, I am on the verge of quitting because this is not fun at all. I want to enjoy a past time, not be stressed out and frustrated.
    Township Level:83
    Town: Maggie Valley
    CoOp: La Joya del Mar
    Friend Code: QWM927
    CoOp Tag: #CRSZ5D

Shine bright like a diamond!

Junior Member Maggie Miller Williams's Avatar
    I have NEVER had the chance to watch a video for T-Cash, and have been playing daily for 9 months.
    Township Level:83
    Town: Maggie Valley
    CoOp: La Joya del Mar
    Friend Code: QWM927
    CoOp Tag: #CRSZ5D

Shine bright like a diamond!

Must agree with initial post. I thought it was just me, but now I see others have noticed the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dearie View Post
    I couldn't find a thread specifically addressing this
    Hello Dearie, all you have to do is look a few threads below this one. I think that's reason why the regular forum members haven't chimed in on the topic. It will be beating the dead horse a second time.

Maybe I should have planned better, but I didn't realize until late into last week's regatta that we weren't getting any high point tasks (yacht club points or regatta points). We've given up trying to get into the top three because we just aren't getting the tasks for it. But to now not even get enough to enjoy the decorations is like kicking us when we're already down!

I think strategy is playing an important role here. I doubt the yacht club is designed so that players can afford as much as they want or even multiples of the same. Mathematically speaking I was able to buy all the decor and I don't do 16*135. I usually get all the decorations first because I know the other things I can eventually obtain them.

I also lost the ad guy and I know "he appears randomly.... blah blah", but don't you want to make money by having us watch ads? Shouldn't all players get the option of getting him or not? And shouldn't they get the option of how often he shows up or not? I have bought T-Cash in the past, and when I get the ad guy I heard that as soon as you buy T-Cash you lose him. But I didn't buy T-Cash, he just disappeared without warning. So I had to buy T-Cash recently - you got what you wanted. Can't you make it that he stays regardless of us buying T-Cash? Don't you want us to buy T-Cash even if we get a few free bucks from him??
    I never got him. I bought T-cash early and I don't mind buying every so often. I would bet playrix makes more money from direct Tcash or coins sales than (probably a low commission) from showing ads.

PLEASE PLEASE fix these items mentioned above and tasks in the regatta so that we don't give up on your game completely. There are A LOT of similar games to yours out there, and in this now competitive market, shouldn't customer loyalty be awarded by listening to our requests?

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
    It seems this post is better suited in the wish list forum. I think Playrix does listen. And while I understand your concerns and your love for the game, I can imagine how the majority of players with less developed towns, time (e.g., who are not going to log in everyday), and overall less resources can find tasks that are 135 to be grueling chores rather than a fun activity.

Perhaps Playrix should introduce more tasks that will provide coops of the highest ranks more 135 tasks.

I do think "confirmation screens" should be widely implemented to avoid foolishly spending any Tcash, coupons or gems and I think everybody could advocate for that.
    Last edited by Jdelacr; 07-29-2018 at 03:25 AM.

I have to agree with the original post. Our co-op is growing and we find we are finishing with all tasks a day, sometimes two days, ahead of schedule, but we just barely keep our heads above water (forgive the pun). Some of our members are very discouraged as they fail to see how it is that we seem to always finish in the teens, when co-ops with fewer players, and fewer completed tasks are finishing above us. One member pointed out to me that there is a noticeable lack of higher points tasks to complete for our co-op. However, after doing the math, it seems as though some co-ops are getting more than their fair share of them. I, as co-op leader, have purchased additional tasks in the past, but have failed to see where it had helped, so I will not be doing that again. I also found that "New Interseasonal Regatta: Co-op Size & Task # to Reach 5 Team Goals" post was helpful, but not in the way I needed it to be so I could help my team members understand what was going on with the points. We are 23 and all racing. I could use some help in boosting my team's spirits about the regattas. Any ideas???

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Llama Fuzz View Post
    co-ops with fewer players, and fewer completed tasks are finishing above us.
    Hi Giant Llama Fuzz (your name always makes me smile*g*),
    normally the competition teams have the same number of racing players. So even if the coops might have a different number of members, the number of that, who officially take part in the regatta should be the same (except the case when a team looses a member during an actual race there might be certainly a little fluctuation).
    I would be interested to know how you find out that some of your opponent teams had completed fewer tasks? Do you know some of the other teams? Or is there a statistic I already missed? AFAIK we can only see how many points the other teams gained, but if they don't do only 135-pointers it's probably not possible to calculate how many tasks they had finished at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Giant Llama Fuzz View Post
    We are 23 and all racing.
    How many tasks do you dump? That is how other team get high points. What is your minimum points for a task? The higher the better. Is everyone doing ALL their tasks? If some do only half their tasks, it hurts the co-op.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Thanks SumSum. Its hard to keep up with the other teams we race against, but I will start to write them down as I come across them. I do know that we are getting fewer and fewer of the 135 point tasks.