Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks, Anna and Nevada, for this thread! I am very interested to see what the decor looks like in other people’s towns. Here is my sheep.

My sheep:

F4B6C426-4C49-4980-A10E-055DBC5F0636.jpg
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 01:00 AM.

Here are my sheeps. Although they don't look very realistic, i love every single one of them, because they represent a very nice gesture of my friends and teammates. So I placed them all in my town and not in the storage. I' m happy with the result. They fit in very well

And here's my summer fun island and the Duck balloon. The other Decorations are still waiting to find a fitting place.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie King View Post
    My Summer Fun Island:

Attachment 30511

Very nice, Natalie! Thanks to you and everyone for sharing.

What is that decoration near your waterfall -- it shows a mill with water flowing over it, birds eating and a man dangling his legs over the edge of the wooden platform.
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 01:16 AM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post

What is that decoration near your waterfall -- it shows a mill with water flowing over it, birds eating and a man dangling his legs over the edge of the wooden platform.
    It's the Watermill, available as a special sale in July 2017. Coral reef fishing event.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    It's the Watermill, available as a special sale in July 2017. Coral reef fishing event.
    Thank you! Very nice.
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 01:16 AM. Reason: correction

Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post

Thanks Missy. Sorry for the delay in replying (at work all day - it so gets in the way of my Township ‘duties’!). I’m glad cdosr replied to you in the meantime.

I just checked out your town. I have to say, I haven’t seen such a nice looking town at your level before. It’s very well done. I love how you have left blocks of land uncleared and incorporated the little ponds into your town design.

Great co-op name too!
    Town: Port de Sea
    Co-op: Sunnycliff
    Co-op Code: #Q42CU7
    Friend Code: RR4CHH
    Town Level: 81
    Zoo Level: 20

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie King View Post
    Thanks Missy. Sorry for the delay in replying (at work all day - it so gets in the way of my Township ‘duties’!). I’m glad cdosr replied to you in the meantime.

I just checked out your town. I have to say, I haven’t seen such a nice looking town at your level before. It’s very well done. I love how you have left blocks of land uncleared and incorporated the little ponds into your town design.

Great co-op name too!
    Thank you, Natalie! I appreciate the compliment. I want to leave the ponds if possible and some uncleared land. I probably overthink it, haha.

I was looking for a seaworthy co-op name and I happen to love crows as well, so that's how I chose it.

Your town is lovely, as well! I love how you designed your water features; the water flows very naturally and allows for placement of so many lovely decorations.

Speaking of that Summer Fun Island ... I may have to have one in spite of myself.
    Last edited by missy.; 08-02-2019 at 01:17 AM. Reason: correction

Here is my summer fun island. I wanted it to place with my camping site.

summer-fun.jpg
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Here is my summer fun island. I wanted it to place with my camping site.

summer-fun.jpg
    I love how your area looks. I can just imagine the families on holiday & the kids playing. It actually reminds me of some of the holidays i had as a child

The friendship bench in my zoo
    Screenshot_20180731-074828__01.jpg