Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I also expected a TC sale now... they really want our money, huh? Not helpful. Not clever.

and thanks, Nana, for the price of the sheep. It said 2 free only on the pic in the other thread, and I was curious...

Did I mention it looks like they REALLY want our money this time?
    I was also curious what the price of the sheep would be after your first 2 free (Thanks, Nana).

It's a shame that they don't give us one or two options for items that can be bought with very little Tcash. Like 2-3 Tcash for one item and 5 Tcash for another. They could be very, very simple little gifts (perhaps a flower bed, or small tree/shrub etc - People are always asking for more greenery!). I actually think it would incentivize MORE people to spend Tcash if they did! For example, I would love to be able to send everyone in my co-op the same gift and would also love to be able to send something to many of the people on my friends list that help me all the time. But, I can't afford to send 20+ people gifts that each cost 9-120 Tcash. And I don't feel comfortable only picking out my "favorite" people in my co-op to send something to and leaving out the others. So instead of buying everyone a gift, I won't send out any (I will still do "even swaps" with my co-op mates so that I can get one of each of the decos that I want, but I'm saying that if there was an option to send something at 2T or even 5T, I would still swap for the high cost items AND send EVERYONE one of the low cost items).

Also, the other nice thing about having a super low cost option that is something simple is that people would actually want to receive multiples of them. I'm sure someone out there is going to design a lovely area that incorporates 10 of those Stuffed Sheeps they received from all their friends, but I'm not interested in having that many of them in my town. I know a lot of people aren't really fans of the anthropomorphic animal decos, so unless someone specifically tells me they want a duck balloon or friendship bench, I'm not going to waste 20-35 of my Tcash on something to send to them that they are only going to keep in storage. If I could send flowers or a tree or an empty bench or a little fountain for 2-5 Tcash, I'd send a ton because I know people would like them and even if they didn't, it's only a small price for me to pay.
    Last edited by kitty4715; 07-26-2018 at 09:02 PM.

I agree with everything you wrote, Kitty. It’s very sad also that there is no Thank-you card” option. I tried sending the sheep as a thank you, but stopped because it becomes too costly to do that.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by kitty4715 View Post
    It's a shame that they don't give us one or two options for items that can be bought with very little Tcash. Like 2-3 Tcash for one item and 5 Tcash for another. They could be very, very simple little gifts (perhaps a flower bed, or small tree/shrub etc - People are always asking for more greenery!). I actually think it would incentivize MORE people to spend Tcash if they did! For example, I would love to be able to send everyone in my co-op the same gift and would also love to be able to send something to many of the people on my friends list that help me all the time. But, I can't afford to send 20+ people gifts that each cost 9-120 Tcash. And I don't feel comfortable only picking out my "favorite" people in my co-op to send something to and leaving out the others. So instead of buying everyone a gift, I won't send out any (I will still do "even swaps" with my co-op mates so that I can get one of each of the decos that I want, but I'm saying that if there was an option to send something at 2T or even 5T, I would still swap for the high cost items AND send EVERYONE one of the low cost items).

Also, the other nice thing about having a super low cost option that is something simple is that people would actually want to receive multiples of them. I'm sure someone out there is going to design a lovely area that incorporates 10 of those Stuffed Sheeps they received from all their friends, but I'm not interested in having that many of them in my town. I know a lot of people aren't really fans of the anthropomorphic animal decos, so unless someone specifically tells me they want a duck balloon or friendship bench, I'm not going to waste 20-35 of my Tcash on something to send to them that they are only going to keep in storage. If I could send flowers or a tree or an empty bench or a little fountain for 2-5 Tcash, I'd send a ton because I know people would like them and even if they didn't, it's only a small price for me to pay.
    Absolutely worth repeating, everything. I wish I could read it out loud to everyone at Playrix who was involved in this ..(adjective omitted).. decision.

ETA: also agree with Nana's idea of the Thank you-card -- h*avens, Playrix, does no-one PLAY this game anymore at your place, so you would know what is needed?
    and I agree with Pink's idea that it would have been beautiful to make this an event about friendship and helping instead of tcash.
    Last edited by _DD_; 07-26-2018 at 09:12 PM.

I agree with the poster who said it would've been great to have a sent checkmark or list. I already forget exactly what I sent to who.

I would've loved an inexpensive new tree that we could have gotten multiples of, and incorporated into our whole town.

Really like some of these, but of course the most expensive are the best. Can’t see too much of that swapping happening. Wish I could just buy them outright.
    Tricia J
    iPad Air 2
    Town: Moo Baa Bay
    Co-op: Sunnyvale
    Level: 88
    Zoo schmoo.

I'm not usually a complainer but yes...this is really cash-grabby to a new level.
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 101 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

I agree Kitty! Agree about the thank you and checklist ... here is another dilemma ...
    I got sheep from people and had used my two free ones and now I’m buying them because I feel bad not returning the gift. And I sent a duck as a thank you to someone who fills my crates manytimes and she sent one back, and I felt bad because she must have thought I wanted one. as Nana pointed out there is no value to sell any of them as well , so I’m not sending them because I know people can’t sell them if they don’t want them so again they are loosing money ...

I really dislike not being able to message in game unless you share a coop... I think township is missing the mark on this as township implies community and your cop is really your only community you cant message friends . They are forcing players who to use other platforms and apps to communicate . If you want people to spend money make township the place they communicate...

I do want to say thanks to Nevada for setting up the swap page! but even with that there is lag between swapping and in game play, verusus communication within the game I did not get notification about a private message until after I sent swap item and they had one .. they sent one but I felt bad I forced them to buy another ... just frustrating..
    Mary
    Co-op Peoples Choice #PE4MV6
    Town deadend
    Level 89

My Summer Fun Island:

5ysuxe.jpg
    Town: Port de Sea
    Co-op: Sunnycliff
    Co-op Code: #Q42CU7
    Friend Code: RR4CHH
    Town Level: 81
    Zoo Level: 20

Here's my friendship gifts from co op and neighbours proudly displayed

Edited to update photo
    Last edited by Downton; 07-27-2018 at 01:13 PM.

And here photo cut out dec a friend/neighbour very kindly sent me
    Last edited by Downton; 07-27-2018 at 01:14 PM.