Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saving game

Saving game

Have an idea. If it's possible to add Google Play for saving the game, maybe some people don't have Facebook, like me. Not sure if i want to start the game all over again if i change my phone some day.

I have just lost all my progress because i do not have facebook so another option is

Quote Originally Posted by DijanaD View Post
    Have an idea. If it's possible to add Google Play for saving the game, maybe some people don't have Facebook, like me. Not sure if i want to start the game all over again if i change my phone some day.

I came here for this reason too. Not everyone has Facebook and I would very much like another option to save my progress. I am 100% sure I will get another phone/tablet in the future and would hate to lose my games progress. Please let us sign in with Google Play and iTunes.

Vote for this too!
    I keep my facebook account only for couple of games, this is something wrong.
    I want to keep progress of my games in Google Play Games. Somebody wants to do it in Apple Game Center.
    Why not to enable them? It's not complicate.
    Please do it!

I agree with rest we need to be able to sign in with Google play. I don't have and Facebook and will never get it. I have spent money on Gardenscapes and Homescapes and would hate it if lost all my progress. No tablet or phone lasts forever and when I have to upgrade or replace I will not play these games again if I have to start over

I totally agree with the other posts. I'm very disappointed due to the fact that it isn't possible to save one's game without having Facebook. I'm definitely not going to register there only because I would like to save my game. There are plenty of reasons why I don't have it and don't want it!
    Since I really like the game, I feel very sad and frustrated in regard to having to quit, because I'm forced to get a new phone and can't move my progress to it. I don't want to start a completely new game where all my progress is lost.

Hi!

If you don't have your game connected to facebook and want to switch devices, before you do that, contact support from within your game, and they will be able to manually transfer your progress, you'll just need to follow their instructions.
    That way, your levels won't be lost!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Very soon I will factory resetting my phone. I don't have Facebook too. I asked CS from in-game settings how can I save my game progress. They answered that I remember our conversation ID and contact them after I reset my phone. Is this way really safe? Can they recovery my progress after I wipe all my data?

Yep, Playrix recovered my game. All you must to do is contact Playrix from in-game system and tell them that you will need help for recovery because you buy new phone or factory reseting old one. :-) My game was recovered in one hour after I request it from in-game system and tell them our last conversation ID :-)

I have the same type of problem, only I play on my laptop. I was having trouble with my laptop and went to Facebook, but it started me on a whole new game there for me as well. I'm not sure I understand the in-game support. When I go to Help and Support it shows standard questions and answers. I know it shows for forums and mail, which of those do I go to? Also isn't there an easier way to just get a question answered?