Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Show Number of Purchased Fish & Decorations

Joyeux nuage

Show Number of Purchased Fish & Decorations

Hy. I would like To see what I have already bought when I do some shopping and for which aquarium. Thanks

DannyBoy
    I agree 100%!

jeckah
    Yes!!!! That would be VERY helpful!!!

Display How Many Fish & Items Bought When Shopping

I think there should be a way to know how many of the different items you have placed in your different tanks and inventory so you know what items are not used
    Last edited by troylg69; 12-04-2016 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by troylg69 View Post
    I think there should be a way to know how many of the different items you have placed in your different tanks and inventory so you know what items are not used
    I totally agree. It should be possible to see, in the store, which items have already been purchased.
    This would help when trying to win the trophy for buying a certain number of different decorations.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlbfish View Post
    I totally agree. It should be possible to see, in the store, which items have already been purchased.
    This would help when trying to win the trophy for buying a certain number of different decorations.
    I agree. I always forget which fish I have bought for a start!

Items Purchased

It would be great if when we purchase any items or fish it would notate that so we don't do duplicate purchases.

This would be extremely helpful. I have completed 990 levels, working on my last star and have bought almost all decorations. I would like to know what decorations I haven't bought yet to fill up the tank.

I just went through each tank and stored all my plants to see which ones I hadn't bought yet and there was about 15.

With each tank I have the right combination of decorations and fish that I have the perfect amount of beauty, not even 5 points over, so I had to keep track of which plants were in each tank to make sure everything goes back in the proper tank. Keeping track of every decoration will be a lot harder since there is so many.

Nice suggestion. It doesn't seem to be difficult to implement.