Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Money

Money

While we have to use 900 coins at least to get extra moves, there is no way to get coins in any competitions even in dog’s training!!!
    What the hell??????
    Instead of coins , the s***y green money are received for awful decorations!!

In the dog training event we do get coins, for each level that we complete, even if we don't finish an entire chain.

I hate GREEN money...I do not use it...please give us a choice of green money or money to buy the things we need without always having to spend our own money all the time...I have a load of green money BUT no money to buy what I need without spending my own,..I have a LOT of green money but no money to buy what I want!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Khaing View Post
    While we have to use 900 coins at least to get extra moves, there is no way to get coins in any competitions even in dog’s training!!!
    What the hell??????
    Instead of coins , the s***y green money are received for awful decorations get!!
    Quote Originally Posted by roze20 View Post
    I hate GREEN money...I do not use it...please give us a choice of green money or money to buy the things we need without always having to spend our own money all the time...I have a load of green money BUT no money to buy what I need without spending my own,..I have a LOT of green money but no money to buy what I want!!!!
    I agree I changed my treehouse decorations back because I don’t like the way the new ones look at all. It’s getting we’re I'm having to spend more and more money to get anywhere with the game and just because you go into a new section that shouldn’t mean all the puzzles get harder and putting decorations costs more and more stars. I don’t care what you’re getting 5 stars three

Quote Originally Posted by Khaing View Post
    What the hell??????
    Instead of coins , the s***y green money are received for awful decorations!!
    Quote Originally Posted by roze20 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD1955 View Post
    I agree I changed my treehouse decorations back because I don’t like the way the new ones look at all. It’s getting we’re I'm having to spend more and more money to get anywhere with the game and just because you go into a new section that shouldn’t mean all the puzzles get harder and putting decorations costs more and more stars. I don’t care what you’re getting 5 stars three
    Times is to much. I’m in the Dino area and I’m thinking of quitting it’s just getting to exspensive to keep going

I love the decorations, but I think it would be good if we could choose which currency to win or even better, if we won a bit of both every event.

The coins are removed from the daily spin and most of the rewards, yet there is a safe which never goes away, saying “buy me buy me”! Can we say greedy much? I have tons of green cash which can’t be used and don’t like many of the decorations I spent it for already. I agree with others, please give an option of coins or green for rewards!!

Give us the option to exchange the green money for coins to buy power ups

Quote Originally Posted by Zena Mosley View Post
    Give us the option to exchange the green money for coins to buy power ups
    Yes please!!

Очень просим!))