Thread: Lives

Lives

More ways to get extra lives without paying...or a way to get the purple diamonds from the fish without paying...have it either or...

Quote Originally Posted by Sopa805 View Post
    More ways to get extra lives without paying...or a way to get the purple diamonds from the fish without paying...have it either or...

May I suggest Playrix either gets rid of the life system or creates a practice mode for earning lives.

If you are not new, you would not realize this, but you used to be able to get diamonds in the daily clam and as rewards for the different events. They have now removed those options for the sake of greed (forcing us to buy them) rather than player loyalty and rewarding us. If you are new, you may not realize the changes they have made which have upset a lot of us. What this has meant for me is that I don’t play as often, I don’t randomly use my bombs or use diamonds to get extra turns unless I have a good supply of diamonds. I used to be able to get about 25-30 diamonds a day by watching ads, getting them in the clam or rewards. Now I struggle to keep 9. It’s a shame. And I know they have probably lost a lot of players (or like me, have cut back on playing) because of their greed. And for the record, I used to occasionally buy the diamonds when it was a good deal because I appreciated the excellence of this game. Now? I refuse to buy anything (and I know many others feel this way).