Thread: Dump Dumping?

William Shannon

Dump Dumping?

I think dumping should be removed and the co-op has to do all the tasks that come up. The whole point of penalizing dumping was so people wouldn’t do it because it would lower their score. Either get rid of dumping or the penalization for dumping. Or make the penalization higher so people don’t do it.

Sorry but I do not understand why you want that. What are you looking for with that wish ?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Dumping needs a limit

Well for one reason players are jumping right to #1and #2 spot and staying there. I will give you a perfect example.... In my race now number one had a score of 1080 at 2am when I woke up at 9am they had 1485 that's 3more tasks done. #2 went from 945 to 1485 in the same time period. #1and 2 only have one more to go for maximum points allowed, paying for the last one. We have only been playing for a day and a half. I'm in 5 place with I believe 810 that's doing 6 tasks and they have done all 11 already. So you tell me how that is fair? So if they limited dumps to like 50 then we all would have a fair shot at the first 3 spots. I've dumped maybe 150 so far to get 6 done. I would like to know how they can get finished so quickly.
    This has happened in every race I've been in since the dumping has been allowed all but the last one I was in 3rd but I'm not going to have a chance this time because the 1st 3 spots are taken already after only 36 hours.

I agree 100% because co-ops are jumping right to the top...
    The race I'm in now the top two coops have done the limit of 11 in 36 hours
    and 3rd is right behind them. I'm in 5th now with 6 done.

Quote Originally Posted by William Shannon View Post
    I think dumping should be removed and the co-op has to do all the tasks that come up. The whole point of penalizing dumping was so people wouldn’t do it because it would lower their score. Either get rid of dumping or the penalization for dumping. Or make the penalization higher so people don’t do it.
    Penalising the dumping only comes into play for those co-ops interested in the global leaderboard. Those of us who don't care about that, can ignore that penalty. Why shouldn't people choose which tasks they can do? Surely the whole point of the regatta should be to enjoy it? There are more than enough complaints about the regatta as it is.

Forcing people to do tasks that they don't want to do, or can't do quickly enough because they haven't yet upgraded their factories, trains, or boats is not going to encourage people to take part.

This month's seasonal is so focussed on island and crate tasks, that lower level players have very little choice, but dump. Dumping over 1000 tasks the week before last, didn't stop our team being demoted to silver.

We are all players at different levels and abilities. Some of us have more time to put into the game than others. Therefore, there should be more choice not less.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Quote Originally Posted by Flint View Post
    Well for one reason players are jumping right to #1and #2 spot and staying there. I will give you a perfect example.... In my race now number one had a score of 1080 at 2am when I woke up at 9am they had 1485 that's 3more tasks done. #2 went from 945 to 1485 in the same time period. #1and 2 only have one more to go for maximum points allowed, paying for the last one. We have only been playing for a day and a half. I'm in 5 place with I believe 810 that's doing 6 tasks and they have done all 11 already. So you tell me how that is fair? So if they limited dumps to like 50 then we all would have a fair shot at the first 3 spots. I've dumped maybe 150 so far to get 6 done. I would like to know how they can get finished so quickly.
    I'm not seeing what's unfair. Unfair says they have an opportunity you don't have. What is preventing you from dumping?
    Playing since 9/19/2016
    Level 100 iOS
    Zoo level = I hate the new zoo
    Co-op A-team (by request) #4YD4J9

Quote Originally Posted by Flint View Post
    This has happened in every race I've been in since the dumping has been allowed all but the last one I was in 3rd but I'm not going to have a chance this time because the 1st 3 spots are taken already after only 36 hours.
    How do you know that how many tasks your opponents have dump?

Surely if you ban dumping you would have to give every team exactly the same value tasks? If you don't the forum would be full of complaints about the value of their tasks...(even more than it is now) if everyone does have the same value of tasks it would then be about who uses the most T cash in order to finish first...

While the regatta isn't perfect, especially for co-ops interested in the leaderboard, I'm not sure quite how this would help.