Thread: New task ideas

New task ideas

U can introduce new tasks. Such as:

1) Potato chips producing task in snack factory,

2) yogurt producing tasks in dairy factory,

3) peach yogurt producing task in dairy factory,

4) caramel producing task in suger factory,

5) honey caramel producing task in sugar factory,

6) helping 30 help requests only from the people who r not in ur co op.

7) glue producing task in the rubber factory.

We want variations in tasks. People are fed up of same old repetitive tasks. Plz introduce some new tasks. Thank you.

Agree. It is the same set of tasks each and every week. Can we have fresh set of tasks please with more variations? The regatta task list is becoming too predictable now. I have been playing Township for close to 6 months now and it is time that we have fresh set of challenges which would make Regatta more enjoyable and less monotonous.
    Town Name:JAI SRI RAM NAGAR
    LEVEL 58
    CO-OPERATIVE :BOLIVIAN S. A.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesmine Islands View Post
    U can introduce new tasks. Such as:

1) Potato chips producing task in snack factory,

2) yogurt producing tasks in dairy factory,

3) peach yogurt producing task in dairy factory,

4) caramel producing task in suger factory,

5) honey caramel producing task in sugar factory,

6) helping 30 help requests only from the people who r not in ur co op.

7) glue producing task in the rubber factory.

We want variations in tasks. People are fed up of same old repetitive tasks. Plz introduce some new tasks. Thank you.
    Hi there. All of these tasks are very time-consuming though. I think that it may be difficult to get the balance between introducing new tasks and ensuring that they are compatible with some of the existing tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi there. All of these tasks are very time-consuming though. I think that it may be difficult to get the balance between introducing new tasks and ensuring that they are compatible with some of the existing tasks.
    Hmmm. Arent all tasks time-consuming though? They can be made less time-consuming I suppose, by the task asking for fewer of those items. Must say, I hadnt noticed the existing tasks being compatible with each other particularly, but maybe I have just been unlucky.

I like the idea of greater variety in the tasks. On the other hand, predictable tasks are easier to prepare for, so its swings and roundabouts.

Quote Originally Posted by Carole Sunnyside View Post
    Hmmm. Arent all tasks time-consuming though? They can be made less time-consuming I suppose, by the task asking for fewer of those items. Must say, I hadnt noticed the existing tasks being compatible with each other particularly, but maybe I have just been unlucky.

I like the idea of greater variety in the tasks. On the other hand, predictable tasks are easier to prepare for, so its swings and roundabouts.
    Very true Carole! The difficulty is when multiple high value tasks need the use of the same factories.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Very true Carole! The difficulty is when multiple high value tasks need the use of the same factories.
    Yeah dont you love it when that happens

There are no tasks in sugar factory, dairy factory and snacks factory. At least some tasks can be introduced regarding these factories. And there is nothing wrong if multiple tasks need to use the same factory. Such as producing Sweater task, producing Hat task and producing coat tasks need to use the same factory. Again ice cream task and popsicke task also use the same factory. Again pizza task and bagel task use the same factory, again cheesecake task and donut task use the same factory. There is nothing wrong in it.

There are no tasks in sugar factory, dairy factory and snacks factory. At least some tasks can be introduced regarding these factories. And there is nothing wrong if multiple tasks need to use the same factory. Such as producing Sweater task, producing Hat task and producing coat tasks need to use the same factory. Again ice cream task and popsicke task also use the same factory. Again pizza task and bagel task use the same factory, again cheesecake task and donut task use the same factory. There is nothing wrong in it.
    I suppose it depends on how many members are in the co-op and how good the communication is when you need to reserve a task in this instance? It is good to suggest new tasks and you obviously have thought it through. Variety is the spice of life, or so they say

There are no tasks in sugar factory, dairy factory and snacks factory.
    And I'm quite thankful for this. Esp. the basic factories as sugar factory and the dairy factory are in use so much already for then other products - and therefore I must vary what I produce there - that they should rather not be used as single regatta task IMO.

And there is nothing wrong if multiple tasks need to use the same factory. Such as producing Sweater task, producing Hat task and producing coat tasks need to use the same factory. Again ice cream task and popsicke task also use the same factory. Again pizza task and bagel task use the same factory, again cheesecake task and donut task use the same factory. There is nothing wrong in it.
    hm, that's a statement that there's "nothing wrong with it", not a reason. Apart from the boredom that comes from tasks that are simply producing items - even more so, if one after the other in the same factory -- what happens to these products? produce them and then -? I'd be better off with selling just a few, and in a heli or train task, IMO.
    And there's indeed the question of amounts of products asked for... and the time that is needed for them, esp. in lower levels.
    -- Seems similar to me to the "produce/bring xx crops"-tasks, which I can't do either because they need too long (for the time I can invest in a single task) or are wanted in silly amounts or both.

And if all these product requirements are in the task list, and so everyone uses the same factories, one can't help out each other very well.

nr 6 sounds interesting/new at first glance, but there the problem is that the player can't really influence their success, and can't plan the time needed for it either.

I completed a task to make syrup this week. Although it is the only task I am aware of from the sugar factory