Thread: Taking Too Much Money From My Bank Account on EVERY Purchase!!

Angry Taking Too Much Money From My Bank Account on EVERY Purchase!!

This issue has me livid - but every time I have made a purchase (most notably started with the "Gold Reserve" which was a complete joke) instead of taking out the right amount (with a few dollars for tax - which I would understand)I am charged $20 / $30 dollars EACH TIME!! This is through Apple iTunes, for Homescapes.
    Sometimes I am making a $1.99 purchase and losing $30 DOLLARS IN THE PROCESS?!!! The smallest amount it took out was $7.00 - on what should have been a $2.00 purchase!!

I was just made aware of these charges and have everything documented, I just need to know how to contact the right person to start the process of obtaining my refund. So far I have had TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY DOLLARS taken out when it should have been the equivilent of around $30 TOTAL!!! This is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

If anyone has any suggestions/information - please help and TIA!

The first place to contact is Apple iTunes as they are the ones you are dealing with. Playrix is not involved in our transactions.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

As GL said. Playrix have nothing to do with the transaction from your account, this is all handled by Apple.

I hope you get it sorted though. I can understand being angry.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Quote Originally Posted by Joliene A. Mickelson View Post
    This issue has me livid - but every time I have made a purchase (most notably started with the "Gold Reserve" which was a complete joke) instead of taking out the right amount (with a few dollars for tax - which I would understand)I am charged $20 / $30 dollars EACH TIME!! This is through Apple iTunes, for Homescapes.
    Sometimes I am making a $1.99 purchase and losing $30 DOLLARS IN THE PROCESS?!!! The smallest amount it took out was $7.00 - on what should have been a $2.00 purchase!!

I was just made aware of these charges and have everything documented, I just need to know how to contact the right person to start the process of obtaining my refund. So far I have had TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY DOLLARS taken out when it should have been the equivilent of around $30 TOTAL!!! This is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

If anyone has any suggestions/information - please help and TIA!
    I don't know if this has anything to do with your money problem, but the MAC version of Homescapes is having problems. The game is the complete opposite with me it won't let me make any purchases. Playrix is supposed to be looking into the problems of the MAC version.