Thread: Playrix Anna accused me of cheating!

Playrix Anna accused me of cheating!

Anna K., in response to an issue I sent to game support after the latest update, told me in no uncertain terms that I hadn't downloaded the game from Google and that Playrix wouldn't help someone who cheated. I did download from Google about 18 months ago. I guess this is now considered Help and Support by the staff ... accuse the questioner of cheating and not address the issue.

I do not understand. Why mention a download made 18 months ago? Don't you get your updates from Google? If not, that is the source of your problem.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I perhaps was not clear in my original post. I downloaded the game from Google, updates come whenever they come, and things were pretty much okay until the latest update on Friday morning. After that update, the level I was playing (155x, a timed level) suddenly became incredibly sluggish. The rest of the game was working okay - feeding fish, sending out lives, etc. I opened a ticket from within the game noting the s.l.o.w. dropping of the tiles. In response to my question, Anna K. told me that Playrix had no record that I had downloaded the game from Google and that the staff would not support any queries from someone who cheated. I was told to uninstall the game, download it properly, and start over!

Thanks for the clarification. You should send a pm to our admin asking her if she can review your request.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

If you did download originally from google and have your progress saved. Wouldn't a delete and reinstall not lose any progress? You could try it and if still sluggish maybe support will be able to see the download info.
    Peeps Town
    Grin&Win ~ #KY8JKD
    Level ~ 117 Zoo ~ 165
    Device ~ Kindle Fire HD 8
    Playing since 2014, with breaks here and there.
    Racing solo since 1/22/18.

Quote Originally Posted by ndgoblue View Post
    I perhaps was not clear in my original post. I downloaded the game from Google, updates come whenever they come, and things were pretty much okay until the latest update on Friday morning. After that update, the level I was playing (155x, a timed level) suddenly became incredibly sluggish. The rest of the game was working okay - feeding fish, sending out lives, etc. I opened a ticket from within the game noting the s.l.o.w. dropping of the tiles. In response to my question, Anna K. told me that Playrix had no record that I had downloaded the game from Google and that the staff would not support any queries from someone who cheated. I was told to uninstall the game, download it properly, and start over!
    Hi there! So sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, our anti-cheating system marks fair players as cheaters by mistake in certain cases
    Please check the message inside the game so that we could recheck your account and fix this. Thank you so much for your understanding!

Quote Originally Posted by Valeriia Fomina View Post
    Unfortunately, our anti-cheating system marks fair players as cheaters by mistake in certain cases
    Please check the message inside the game so that we could recheck your account and fix this.
    hi Valeriia,

unfortunate indeed, as it was a human responding - obviously w/o any confirmation check of whatever was shown to her by your bot systems.

Anyway, just in preparation for a similar situation happening to me (you never know, with Playrix even less ;p): I wouldn't know what you mean with "check the message inside the game" - ?
    I would expect the OP should reply to this last "unfortunate" message by your colleague - but what should be 'checked'??
    so that you can react to it??