Thread: Receive T-Cash for Helping Others

Receive T-Cash for Helping Others

Is it possible to receive TownCash for helping others on their trains?

Is this something that has considerable impact on the game's business model?

What I would like to do is to be able to receive T-Cash whenever I help somebody with their train requests. At least 1 T-Cash per request fulfilled.

You only receive coins, XP and clovers when filling a train/plane crate in your friends' towns.
    If you help Ernie with a crate (plane or train), next day you will receive a balloon from him containing 1 tcash.

I really do not think this idea would go well with their business. We get clovers to play the House of luck where we can win some T-cash.

With your idea I would have won more then 60K T-cash so far. Nobody would buy T-cash that way.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I guess I made the proposal before actually getting to the point where I could get clovers, etc. So, it is all good. Thank you!