Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help I can't make in games purchases!

Exclamation Help I can't make in games purchases!

I have posted this same message on the site in the game. I have also done a Contact Us to Playrix. I haven't heard anything so now I'm posting here!

The game is on a MacBook Pro.

Hi

We make our purchases with our app store. Did you check your account there? What happen when you try to make a purchase? Do you get an error message?

As for contacting Playrix, when did you send a message from within the game? Did you get the automatic message? Did you reply to it? We have to be very patient as the service is very slow and it may be days before a real person get back to us.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I get an error message. I have checked with Apple and they said the fault was not with Apple it was with the game. My account in the Apple app store is up to date and I can make other purchases there. Maybe I'll hear something back later on? It is just so frustrating trying to play the game without being able to buy anything at all!

Make sure you tell all that to Playrix. Reply to any message you receive and if you do not hear from them, send another message after a couple of days just to remind them you are waiting.

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Make sure you tell all that to Playrix. Reply to any message you receive and if you do not hear from them, send another message after a couple of days just to remind them you are waiting.
    I did get a reply, but the person said there must be a problem with my Apple account. There isn't because both I and Apple have checked it. I have also made a purchase just a few days ago from another game without any problems at all.

Reply to Playrix with all that information. If you have an email from Apple confirming it, send a screenshot of it.

I got the game Gardenscrapes and I'm able to make purchases on it just fine. So there has to be a problem with the Homescapes game.

Quote Originally Posted by DollyRose View Post
    I got the game Gardenscrapes and I'm able to make purchases on it just fine. So there has to be a problem with the Homescapes game.
    I would suggest to add that info to the other info in your reply to Playrix, as Graylady suggested above.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I would suggest to add that info to the other info in your reply to Playrix, as Graylady suggested above.
    I did and Playrix is supposed to be looking into the problem with the MAC version now.

well, hopefully they do and find and repair the "reason" soon!