Thread: No reward-Knitting Contest

No reward-Knitting Contest

Did not receive reward for the 6th length in knitting contest today.

***Failed to upload attachment after several attempts***
    Could not submit screenshot.

The 6th level reward is 2h of unlimited play, did you close the game and came back to it later? Or it didn't even show the reward pop-up?
    If that's the case, you should send a report from within your game (see here a guide for that), and they will assist you!

Good luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by MissWilliamston View Post
    No pop-up reward. I was expecting the 2 hrs of unlimited play. But, nada.
    I sent in a support request.
    The usual, blanket yatty, yatty. The Knitting Story is over for the week now.
    Sorry to hear that

My advice would be to follow up with your ticket (reply to the automated response), because i really think that they will give back the 2h you lost even if the event is over. Best of luck!
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

Quote Originally Posted by MissWilliamston View Post
    Thanks, Dread.
    Did, will. Just am confused why they need my device info...
    In addition to be able to locate your account and send you the missing lives, i'm sure they also want to figure out what went wrong, to prevent it from happening in the future, and for that they need info about your game and the device it's running on.
    They get all this info with the reports sent from within the game, that is why they ask us to submit a report through the game, rather than email/online form.
    FORUM RULES