Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 202

Thread: Friendship Day

  1. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by missy. View Post
    Okay, Michele! Sounds good! I accepted your friend request.

    UPDATE: Received the duck balloon from you and sent you one in return. Thank you!
    You're welcome and thank you!

  2. #132
    I'm sorry I waited so long to dive into this but there's too many replies to see who has or has not completed their gift swap.

    So, I'm looking to exchange the "Summer-Fun Island" (80T) with someone.

    Android friend code - XZA2NK

    Charlie's Beachfront Inn (Leader)
    Kingsroad Trading Post (#KNHVGU)

    Thanks in advance,

  3. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    I'm sorry I waited so long to dive into this but there's too many replies to see who has or has not completed their gift swap.

    So, I'm looking to exchange the "Summer-Fun Island" (80T) with someone.

    Android friend code - XZA2NK

    Charlie's Beachfront Inn (Leader)
    Kingsroad Trading Post (#KNHVGU)

    Thanks in advance,
    I'm also late to the party. I'm in for the swap. Sending you an invite now.

    Edit: Transaction complete.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 07-28-2018 at 06:10 PM.

  4. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I'm also late to the party. I'm in for the swap. Sending you an invite now.
    Thank you dread. Swap complete, kids are happily playing near the river (or at least where the river will be someday )

  5. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Thank you dread. Swap complete, kids are happily playing near the river (or at least where the river will be someday )
    You're welcome, and thank you as well!
    I visited your town, love the golf course in the middle of a sea of pavement!

  6. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by dreadnought View Post
    I'm also late to the party. I'm in for the swap. Sending you an invite now.

    Edit: Transaction complete.

    Edit2: Still want another one for my other town, let me know if someone is still interested.

    Dreadnought, if you are still interested in exchanging "Summer-Fun Island" (80T) with someone, I'm in.

    Android friend code - X6EAA2
    Coop: 四海八荒 (leader) #V99SSH
    township: 翱翔

    Thanks!

  7. #137
    Quote Originally Posted by hchl View Post
    Dreadnought, if you are still interested in exchanging "Summer-Fun Island" (80T) with someone, I'm in.

    Android friend code - X6EAA2
    Coop: 四海八荒 (leader) #V99SSH
    township: 翱翔

    Thanks!
    I'm in, I sent you an invite now!

  8. #138
    Thanks! Could you tell me your town level, I have so many friends, couldn't find your town just by browsing.... I accept your friend invite too fast to notice your town level

    Found you! I'll send you the Summer-Fun Island now!

    Send it, and got your gift also. Thanks!
    Last edited by hchl; 07-28-2018 at 06:08 PM.

  9. #139
    Quote Originally Posted by hchl View Post
    Thanks! Could you tell me your town level, I have so many friends, couldn't find your town just by browsing.... I accept your friend invite too fast to notice your town level
    You're very welcome!
    Level 70, same avatar as here but with a black background.

    Edit: Thank you very much!
    Last edited by dreadnought; 07-28-2018 at 06:10 PM.

  10. #140
    I’m looking to swap summer fun island and super friends cut out if anyone is still looking

    Update swap completed
    Last edited by Deadend; 07-29-2018 at 02:12 PM.
    Mary
    Co-op Peoples Choice #PE4MV6
    Town deadend
    Level 89

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •