Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help! Lost my town!

Help! Lost my town!

Switched to a new phone and lost my town and all my progress. So disappointed, and no response from the developer. Both Androids, and I had signed in through Google Play. Recognizes my user name, but reset me to the tutorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Quirkymcardle View Post
    Switched to a new phone and lost my town and all my progress. So disappointed, and no response from the developer. Both Androids, and I had signed in through Google Play. Recognizes my user name, but reset me to the tutorial.
    Hi Quirkymcardle. Welcome to the Forum I am sorry that you have lost your progress but all is not lost. You should ger a chance after completing the tutorial to go back to your old town. Regarding support, did you report the issue via your game settings? If so, any replies will be received within your settings menu. How long ago did you report the problem?

I was given no option to go to saved progress after the tutorial. This happened two days ago, and there has been no action apart from a form letter acknowledging my ticket. Very disappointing, I am missing helping our team in the regatta as well as all my planes, so I have fallen four levels behind my family/team members.

Thanks so much for responding, hyacinth.

I was given no option to go to saved progress after the tutorial. This happened two days ago, and there has been no action apart from a form letter acknowledging my ticket. Very disappointing, I am missing helping our team in the regatta as well as all my planes, so I have fallen four levels behind my family/team members.
    Oh no! Do you connect to Facebook at all? Your game should have been saved. I would advise you to report it again via the settings cog. I know it is frustrating but persistence does seem to pay off in these cases. Have you rebooted/ restarted your phone before installing the game?

Thanks so much for responding, hyacinth.
    You are very welcome

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Oh no! Do you connect to Facebook at all? Your game should have been saved. I would advise you to report it again via the settings cog. I know it is frustrating but persistence does seem to pay off in these cases. Have you rebooted/ restarted your phone before installing the game?
    I keep my gaming off FB. Am annoyed as all get out by friends whose games constantly send invites and status reports. But, Google Play has always worked to track my other games' progress, and from the documentation on Township it's supposed to work here! Still no communication past the form letter. I am getting so far behind I may just leave the game.

And yes, I uninstalled and restarted my phone before reinstalling, several times.

And yes, I uninstalled and restarted my phone before reinstalling, several times.
    Have you reported it again Quirkymcardle?

No meu o caso foi bem parecido jacinto, pois reinicie o celular formatei desinstalei o jogo instalei novamente várias vezes e só aparece a cidade da minha filha no meu Facebook e no Facebook da mesma e até o play games foi perdido na formatação do celular. Como eu faço para ter a minha cidade de volta???