Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Decoration Area

Decoration Area

I looked at some numbers......

Community Buildings end at level 82...
    Factories end at level 82....
    Decorations end at level 81, with one more at 100....

How about they just add a Decoration Area at level 83....yes, the name could use some work....

Instead of constant requests for 'expansions', just have an area like the zoo where higher level players can design the space. Just a huge open area where they can design it however they want. (Yes, they can have to 'clear it' first if you want.)

No community buildings, houses, or factories that they have to hate, move, or hide. (So they'll stop complaining about them, lol)

Lower levels will still fiddle with their town, but higher levels can have some space. (And lower levels will want to 'unlock' it.) It will start some talk about everyone's 'Area' and the decorations in it. . . .How do I get those decorations, too!?!?

It will appease all the players that signed on a 'township' game to create a town, the town is done(-ish)....now decorate!!!

I've been too busy playing, BUT when I get there, I'd like to display everything I've accomplished.

Even if some people just used it as a visible storage area instead of actually decorating it, it's still an improvement on scrolling through a huge list of things you forgot you had. And like you say, lots of people would actually make it beautiful.

Nice idea. I like it.

Good idea !

Added to filing cabinet:

Things I Didn't Know I Needed 'Til Now.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

”Met a man wearin' a t-shirt, says "Virginia is for lovers"
    Had a Bible in his left hand and a bottle in the other
    He said "all you're really given is the sunshine and your name"
    We both started laughin' when the sky started to rain”

Love this idea too!
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Love it. I recently removed my entire Egyptian themed village to storage because it didn’t fit in with the “look” of my town.

How about calling it “The Villages?” Also have only walking pathways, like the Zoo.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Love it. I recently removed my entire Egyptian themed village to storage because it didn’t fit in with the “look” of my town.

How about calling it “The Villages?” Also have only walking pathways, like the Zoo.
    Serenity I love your idea. And Nana your so on point, all my little themed villages are just begging for their own area to hang out in between times when I can display them in my main town.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

I love the idea as well! I, personally, like displaying everything but there’s just not enough room for it all without it looking ‘junky.’
    TOWN NAME: Laurie’s Land
    CO-OP: Seas The Moment
    CO-OP TAG: #SE6HJM

”Sometimes the grass is greener on the other side because it's fake."
    People can make anything "appear" to be a certain way. Always be happy with what YOU have! The alternative is never better!

Now if only we could get some cute new hedges like different colored rose bushes or azaleas, to separate out each of our villages.
    Town Name: Garden Grove
    Current Level: 77
    Co-op Name: Ilvirmorny
    Co-op Code: #VZK9Q8
    Zoo level: Love the New Zoo but it changes on the reg.

Great idea, Serenity!