Thread: Game continues to crash

Angry Game continues to crash

I have played this game since 2014 on my 2013 MACBook Pro. I don't have an issue with my computer shutting down at any other point. It is only when I am playing Township. The last several months, I have become increasingly frustrated with the system crashing. At first, it would crash but I didn't lose points, coins, or my status regarding crops, factory tasks, or regatta tasks. Over the last month, each time the game crashes, I lose everything I've done in the 5-10 minutes immediately prior to the crash. I have tried re-installing the app. I still crash. The crashes in the last regatta resulted in the loss of actual tasks. By that I mean, I completed the task and about 5 minutes later the system crashed. Guess what happened when I logged back in.... My task was gone. It was not in my completed tasks. It just disappeared. I've removed myself from the co-op because I'm afraid that I won't be able to effectively compete so long as this continues to happen. I'm about to reinstall the app again. I'm beyond frustrated. Obviously, I enjoy the game as I have been playing for 4 years. However, if things can't be fixed soon, I foresee a permanent app deletion in my future.

You should send a report from within your game to support, and they will be able to help you if it's a game-related issue. See here a guide on how to contact support for MAC. Good luck!

I've done that. More than once. I should have added that to my OP. I never get a response other than "it's my computer not the game". The problem is it only happens when I'm playing the game.

Quote Originally Posted by kjun27 View Post
    I've done that. More than once. I should have added that to my OP. I never get a response other than "it's my computer not the game". The problem is it only happens when I'm playing the game.
    Did you do a search about crashes on a macbook pro? I see a lot of links in Google. Maybe you could find the cause?
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I've tried clearing out RAM. That seems to be a repeated theme. No luck!

In the two weeks since my initial post, I removed myself from my co-op, reinstalled the game, and sporadically played the game without joining any co-op/ participating in the regatta. I had no issues. The game didn't freeze up. The game didn't crash. On Tuesday, I rejoined my co-op and began participating in the regatta on Wednesday. Can we guess what happened???? Yep, the game immediately began crashing. Last night, it crash CRASHED. Like won't open up crashed. I've deleted/ re-installed the game multiple times. Nothing. I click on the icon and get an error message. The game will not open. I can't even get into the game to 1. report a problem or 2. let anyone in my co-op know that I haven't abandoned them.