Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What Would You Like To See In The Garden?

I WOULD like to skip some tasks. I do not want statue in garden . Ready to quit instead of putting one in. Respond to [REMOVED]. unless I hear that I can skip task I won't be back.
    Last edited by Honor; 08-09-2017 at 05:56 AM. Reason: redacted email address

Hi JPollastro, welcome to the forum!

Please see the links in my signature to contact Playrix directly about your concerns. That's going to be the quickest way to get a response. I removed your email address from the post because it's not a good idea to have that listed publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by JPollastro View Post
    I WOULD like to skip some tasks. I do not want statue in garden . Ready to quit instead of putting one in. Respond to [REMOVED]. unless I hear that I can skip task I won't be back.

I would love to see an observatory area in the future. An area where Austin and co can look at the stars and maybe make some discoveries of the universe.

It would also be great if when we eventually cross the river surrounding the current areas to have more buildings in general. Maybe a greenhouse, butterfly house, a cabin (so a woodland area), car garage, outdoor theater, and caves to explore.

Thematically Halloween and Christmas areas are viable. A Latin/Mexican and prehistoric themes would also be cool.

I would love to see a secret garden somewhere too.

And can add women for help the man

I’m new to this, and only at lonely level 50’s. Some of these things might already be included in Gardenscape already.

First, why doesn’t Austin walk his dog???

Why not add bee hives, making honey is very natural & a way to make some extra money that Austin can sell at the market. Of course the bees will need a variety of blooming flowers.

How about a (secret garden) that only a few people have knowledge of the (secret gate) to enter into this secret garden ... where there’s multiple things that can be added, like a babbling brook & he can fish, a cave to be explored, a Christmas tree farm, or a tulip, or a rose garden or a grove of bamboo, or a themed garden that’s found in different places in the world ... for example, an Asian section with indigenous plants are grown.

I’d love to see a Sequoyah National Park where ferns are on the ground & giants are growing at different stages of their life’s & each time you go into that section you’ll find how quickly the trees grow, etc.

Austin & fam could go on a vacation to visit some of these places I mentioned above.

I would like some natural options. The large stone in Section 2 was so beautiful, I loathed having to cover it up to move on. Natural is beautiful! 🌾🌻🌿

New tool?? 😁

This game is awesome! I’m on level 1647 now and I never felt that something is missing. Anyway, a good thing that could appear is a new power (tool) like the shovel, but this new tool would work like:
    - Switch a fruit/flower position with another one (anywhere or not);
    - As any tool, you don’t spend a movement in use;
    - If no combination is done, the fruit/flower does NOT goes back to original spot;
    - One tool is spent for each switch;
    - You can’t switch nuts or blocked features (frozen or chain);
    - You can’t switch bombs.

That is my idea. What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Salomaofeo View Post
    This game is awesome! I’m on level 1647 now and I never felt that something is missing. Anyway, a good thing that could appear is a new power (tool) like the shovel, but this new tool would work like:
    - Switch a fruit/flower position with another one (anywhere or not);
    - As any tool, you don’t spend a movement in use;
    - If no combination is done, the fruit/flower does NOT goes back to original spot;
    - One tool is spent for each switch;
    - You can’t switch nuts or blocked features (frozen or chain);
    - You can’t switch bombs.

That is my idea. What do you think?
    All i can say this idea is awsome! 😀👍👍👍