Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would You Like To See In The Garden?

Matthew Bongers and Cyrill Roig, thanks for your suggesttions! I added them to my list for the developers

Kelli Worsham, we have birds and squirrels in the garden, haven't you noticed? And a dog house too!
    I like the idea of Austin attending some of the DIY courses and other ideas too! Thanks for your input, I'll forward it to the developers too for sure

I would personally love to see some fruit trees, apples, pears, plums, cherry... they look so lovely in spring when there in bloom. Perhaps a berry batch with raspberries and blackberries, logan berries, taye berries. Ooohhh maybe we could have a small vineyard and Austin could brew us some wine! Then we can see what trouble we can REALLY get up to around the garden!

I would like to see changing weather and seasons. I read for Township it's inpossible, but maybe for Gardenscaoe.

And also more different plants, flowers and tries and some vegetables and fruits like Obtuse mentioned.
    Here in my hometown there are “Gärten der Welt“ ( gardens of the world). It is a big park with a lots of different areas of gardenculture around the world and time. You see the typical plants and the specific art of gardendesign.

I would like to have some garden furniture especially in front of the villa.
    There Austin could have his meals and make a break.

It would be nice, if a gardener would do some garden work, e.g. mow the lawn. I think, Austin isn't allowed to do that, because he has a contract as a butler. And I could watch Austin interacting with him or her.

I'm still new, and just found the place (I'm in the garden with the spring and the hole in the wall, and can't wait to see what's in the garden with the tall thing under a sheet and crows on top of it).

I think what I'd like to see is in the garden is:

A miniature golf course (that Alfred can interact with)
    A carousel, with horses, or other animals. Animated, at least when you click it, but possibly not ridable.
    A veggie garden. Decorative only, but Austin can water it, weed it, and talk about the harvest we'll get from it.

Last edited by Jasini; 01-14-2017 at 04:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasini View Post
    I'm still new, and just found the place (I'm in the garden with the spring and the hole in the wall, and can't wait to see what's in the garden with the tall thing under a sheet and crows on top of it).

I think what I'd like to see is in the garden is:

A miniature golf course (that Alfred can interact with)
    A carousel, with horses, or other animals. Animated, at least when you click it, but possibly not ridable.
    A veggie garden. Decorative only, but Alfred can water it, weed it, and talk about the harvest we'll get from it.

Austin, of course. Not Alfred.

I think it would be fun if we could set up a nursery where Austing could sell potted flowers, plants and young trees. We could earn coins that way to help through some of the more difficult levels, or get lives (maybe they could be earned from selling medicinal plants...?) I am also in agreement with having another pet. A cat would be great, or at least another dog to be able to adopt.

1. I'd also like more emphasis on designing the garden.
    2. I'd like choices for a more informal garden.
    3. I'd like fewer two or more part tasks. They use up too many stars.
    4. I'd like a level to get just a little easier after 20 tries.

I miss being able to make changes in my garden e.g. I chose one hedge but I regretted it and would like to change it for another hedge!!!
    As the game is now this is not a possibility. I do hope this will become a feature‚ sooner rather than later!!!

Please🤞🤞🤞

Hi Okkurt,

(Forgive me my English)
    It is possible to change the objects in the garden. You have to touch the hedge (or flowers, treehouse etc.) for about two seconds. Then you'll see an arrow and the three different options. For a small amount of coins you can buy another hedge.

オースティンの洋服を自由に変えて たいです♥