Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would You Like To See In The Garden?

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    You've forgotten that he has about 30 suitcases buried in the garden? Lol
    He's going to need more than that one ...

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    You've forgotten that he has about 30 suitcases buried in the garden? Lol
    Btw, I'm not able to see the entire garden - no map

Quote Originally Posted by Atx View Post
    Btw, I'm not able to see the entire garden - no map
    Hi Atx. Only when an area of the garden is unlocked, can we view it. There is no map unfortunately

Atx, your suggestions are duly noted! I think free interactions with guests are a very good idea. The only thing is that it takes long time to design and implement these things in the game...but I'll ask that's for sure!

Pop up mini games or plants and flowers that randomly offer stars. Maybe a feature that generates a star every few hours. Certainly need more stars to make the game more playable and enjoyable.

Hi, everyone!

I think we're starting to miss the point of this thread: here you can post your suggestions as to what you'd like to see in the garden - not any changes to the core game play mechanics or on match-3 levels. Changes are coming there too for sure, but on a slow and steady pace so maybe it's not that obvious immediately. Let's make this thread a place for our creativity regarding what new things can be brought to the garden to make the game brighter and more exciting!
    Last edited by Nataly Kuzmina; 12-29-2016 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Hi, everyone!

I think we're starting to miss the point of this thread: here you can post your suggestions as to what you'd like to see i the garden - not any changes to the core game play mechanics or on match-3 levels. Changes are coming there too for sure, but on a slow and steady pace so maybe it's not that obvious immediately. Let's make this thread a place for our creativity regarding what new things can be brought to the garden to make the game brighter and more exciting!
    Absolutely Nataly

I would like to see more grass with stone paths like area 2. I really think there is a bit much pavement.

I suggest the possibility of changing the ground of the first zone to make a link with the other two and add some flowers because the first area is a little empty

A dog house

I have noticed that we have been concentrating a lot on the difficulty level of the levels, which is a very valid point that we can discuss in another thread.

So, instead of what we don't like, let's let the creative guys know what we would like to see in the garden and what tasks you would find fun to complete

I would like to see some different flowers in the garden, perhaps in nice pots or hanging baskets. I would also like Austin to take a plumbing course so he can mend the fountain himself

Maybe have a treasure trail or hide and seek for tools needed for a task, now and again to break up the monotony when we are stuck on a level.

Perhaps we can have a housekeeper for Austin to banter with?

Some wild animals in the garden, like birds, rabbits or squirrels.

What would YOU like to see in your garden?[/QUOTE]