Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would You Like To See In The Garden?

I too would like more variety in how to lay out the gardens and the type of flowers/trees. And please, LESS emphasis on fountains! I swear, if I have to build one more fountain I might go on a fountain demolition spree reminiscent of Henry the VIII's Dissolution of the monasteries The part of the garden I like best so far is where the tree house, dog house and little river are. The other parts so far are way to stately to feel like a real garden. I'm now at the part with the 5 big rocks and that mysterious wall (which I shall not spoil for those not yet there).

The idea of a hunt for missing tools seems nice too!

And yes, let us spend coins for special (holiday) decorations to put in the garden.

The garden is getting rather large, no? I think we need a horse that Austin can ride around on, and a horse-sized skateboard for the horse.

Also, a windmill would be lovely.

Omg, griefsquawk, your idea about the horse and a skateboard is something special I'm not sure the developers can be persuaded to add that to the game...but I'll pass it on just in case!

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I am on level 621 so I feel I am a good resource to talk about garden scapes. First of all I love the humour in the game. An idea I have is I really liked how you had themed areas in the garden. The play area with swing, tree house, bike, dog. The fountain area, and the medieval area that was great. I hope themes keep up. I know that there is a Captain statute it would be great to have a pirate theme. Part of a wooden boat, maybe some fish, treasure chest statue, flowers that look like coral. Make it all pirate.

Other ideas would be a japanese garden, or a western theme, jumping fountains, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Joeshow View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to read this. I am on level 621 so I feel I am a good resource to talk about garden scapes. First of all I love the humour in the game. An idea I have is I really liked how you had themed areas in the garden. The play area with swing, tree house, bike, dog. The fountain area, and the medieval area that was great. I hope themes keep up. I know that there is a Captain statute it would be great to have a pirate theme. Part of a wooden boat, maybe some fish, treasure chest statue, flowers that look like coral. Make it all pirate.

Other ideas would be a japanese garden, or a western theme, jumping fountains, etc..
    Love those ideas. A Japanese garden with bonsai and cherry blossom trees. Gorgeous

Hi Joeshow and welcome to the forum! Thanks a lot for your feedback and your ideas. I'm not aware of the developers' plans for other areas in the garden, but I'm sure they'll be great as well And I will forward your idea to them for sure!

Maybe give mini games that don't require hearts but maybe 50 coins to play and you can earn stars for them, for example a hidden picture game or a memory match game. Something to do when you run out of lives and are waiting for refill. This keeps people on your game still and opens the possibility of people buying more coins. 👍🏻

More random guests (free) on a regular basis in addition to them interacting with Austin. This can be entertainment for those who are waiting for more lives

Almost forgot, need a set of luggage when it's time to fire Austin ...

Quote Originally Posted by Atx View Post
    Almost forgot, need a set of luggage when it's time to fire Austin ...
    You've forgotten that he has about 30 suitcases buried in the garden? Lol