Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Would You Like To See In The Garden?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What Would You Like To See In The Garden?

Hello fellow Austin followers

I have noticed that we have been concentrating a lot on the difficulty level of the levels, which is a very valid point that we can discuss in another thread.

So, instead of what we don't like, let's let the creative guys know what we would like to see in the garden and what tasks you would find fun to complete

I would like to see some different flowers in the garden, perhaps in nice pots or hanging baskets. I would also like Austin to take a plumbing course so he can mend the fountain himself

Maybe have a treasure trail or hide and seek for tools needed for a task, now and again to break up the monotony when we are stuck on a level.

Perhaps we can have a housekeeper for Austin to banter with?

Some wild animals in the garden, like birds, rabbits or squirrels.

What would YOU like to see in your garden?

I would like it if we can create a garden from scratch, earn stars to create flower beds and be able to place them where we want them, earn stars to buy from a big range of trees and plants. A bit like how we can create our towns in township but in a garden format. Each of our gardens would be very individual and it would be lovely if we could visit each others gardens for inspiration and just to be nosey!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 158

I think it would be fun to have at least one cat in the "family". The cat and dog could play and get frisky with each other where Austin will have to step in on occasion. Also the cat and or dog could in some way have puppies or kittens. We would have to care for them as well.

hyacinth , thank you for creating this thread, that was a very good idea by itself!

Ann , SusanJH , thank you for your ideas! Our players have been asking for a cat since the release of Gardenscapes, but the developers are still reluctant about it, although not totally against it. So I'll continue reminding them about this And as for having more choice in gardening - that would surely require a lot of work and effort from the developers, but it would be really worth it! Thanks again, I'll pass it on!

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I am on level 621 so I feel I am a good resource to talk about garden scapes. First of all I love the humour in the game. An idea I have is I really liked how you had themed areas in the garden. The play area with swing, tree house, bike, dog. The fountain area, and the medieval area that was great. I hope themes keep up. I know that there is a Captain statute it would be great to have a pirate theme. Part of a wooden boat, maybe some fish, treasure chest statue, flowers that look like coral. Make it all pirate.

Other ideas would be a japanese garden, or a western theme, jumping fountains, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by Joeshow View Post
    Thanks for taking the time to read this. I am on level 621 so I feel I am a good resource to talk about garden scapes. First of all I love the humour in the game. An idea I have is I really liked how you had themed areas in the garden. The play area with swing, tree house, bike, dog. The fountain area, and the medieval area that was great. I hope themes keep up. I know that there is a Captain statute it would be great to have a pirate theme. Part of a wooden boat, maybe some fish, treasure chest statue, flowers that look like coral. Make it all pirate.

Other ideas would be a japanese garden, or a western theme, jumping fountains, etc..
    Love those ideas. A Japanese garden with bonsai and cherry blossom trees. Gorgeous

From Oregon but currently living in Columbia Sc
    Is there anyway to be able to change the color of our mansion? It would also be fun to tap on our puppy; mine is name Maximus.. If I could tap him and then the fountain and he would go jump in it. Tapping him and then his dog house.. Ya okay he looks at it.. Why no be able to go in it.. Like when you tap the puppy and then the dog training board.. He will walk it. I am always tapping things.. Butterflies, birds people on the street.. Really would be nice for more interactive. We have major limitations. Why not hide a power up, free life, coins etc. just for tapping items.. It would be like a hidden un advertised surprise. A lot of games have these types of surprises and surprised this game doesn't? Or does it?

I would like to have more trees, fruit trees, willows, acers etc. And I agree we need to be more creatively free, plant an assortment of flowers where we like. A blank garden space for us to design would be fabulous, but we would need lots of choices, and I am not sure how to achieve that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigger@home View Post
    I would like to have more trees, fruit trees, willows, acers etc. And I agree we need to be more creatively free, plant an assortment of flowers where we like. A blank garden space for us to design would be fabulous, but we would need lots of choices, and I am not sure how to achieve that.
    I like the way you are thinking I would love Austin to set up a nursery or garden centre. We could see all sorts of flowers, plants and trees there

Would love to see some holiday decorations throughout the garden and the Mansion! ❄️☃️⛄️