Thread: Regatta changes on iMAC version

Regatta changes on iMAC version

So this morning found that the Regatta has changed on the iMAC version and my co-op and myself are still trying to figure out what the new rules are. Was anything sent out by Playrix?

I have a IMAC as well. I was shocked to see the changes. It is awful! It makes me not even want to play.

Its the new inter seasonal format, been going a while now on iOS/android
    Town: Charming
    Co-op: iMac eXchange
    Platform: MAC

Just to be clear, this type of regatta is for 1 week only in between regular season. Next week you will be back to the regular season.

You can read about it HERE
    Last edited by Graylady; 07-18-2018 at 03:19 PM.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I would suggest skimming through the post Graylady linked. You'll probably find a lot of help there already. Also, please do feel free to ask anything you feel needs clarification.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township moderator, I only have power to maintain its forum.
    - Township Support.
    - Before posting a question, please make use of:
    Township Wiki,
    • the stickies on top of each sub-forum,
    • the search function to see previous posts.

Leader of Franklin's Co-op. #FRERU5

”What if this storm ends, and leaves us nothing,
    Except a memory; a distant echo”.

And why no precious chests on Mac ? Are we going to see them tomorrow when all is already finished???
    Township Marinella
    Mac platform: Marinella co-op
    iOS platform: Township Troopers

Migatown, you can dump any chests that you don't want. Here's another thread that you might find helpful Interseasonal Tips
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 64+
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Why is there no precious chest in the MacBook inter seasonal Regatta..Only wood,Iron and Gold.This is happening to everyone..This must be a glitch on Playrix part.We have played for 2 days and not 1 single precious task?

@Pink ..Migatown asked the same as myself, nothing to do with dumping chests.
    Town: Charming
    Co-op: iMac eXchange
    Platform: MAC