Thread: Turn off option for Building materials

Turn off option for Building materials

Hi there,

As you progress in the game, eventually you no longer need to receive building supplies if you do not wish to build the zoo.

Instead of constantly having to delete the bricks, glass etc... there should be a button to opt out of receiving these materials.

Thank you.

Carol Sullivan
    Level: 114
    Zoo Level: 69
    Town: Purpleville
    CO-OP: Lavender Heaven
    Code: SUDGQG
    Device: Android

Playrix does this on purpose so you don't get exactly what you need right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Jdelacr View Post
    Playrix does this on purpose so you don't get exactly what you need right away.
    That's very true, even when you do need building supplies it has a habit of giving you lots of what you don't need & making you wait for what you do need.

I get that the game is designed to encourage patience, that's fair enough, but the frustration used to be at least somewhat ameliorated by giving us a degree of choice over our regatta rewards. The removal of those options, plus the general stagnation in the Zoo, plus the slow pace of releasing land expansions has been a double hit to the fun generally, especially for our more advanced players.
    Last edited by Bessville; 07-18-2018 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Changed wording

Hhmm - instead of using the term “older players,” how about “advanced players?” All age groups are in this category.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hhmm - instead of using the term “older players,” how about “advanced players?” All age groups are in this category.
    Sure thing, lol! Though you know I mean old vs new (players), not old vs young (people), right?

Of course, but I think advanced players is a better reference.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Quote Originally Posted by Tweetskeek View Post
    Instead of constantly having to delete the bricks, glass etc... there should be a button to opt out of receiving these materials.
    That's a very interesting consideration. I still have a long way to go until all community buildings and the zoo will be done. So until now, I never thought about this circumstances. But what will I do with all the materials arriving on trains when I don't need them anymore. Just selling them to get more money I think or are there other options I don't know jet?

Alternative idea: how about an auto-Sell option.
    ( Or sell excess over ____ quantity.)

Train(s) arrive: app notices you have materials on train on your auto sell option. Window pops up "__x__, __y___& __z__ are on train on your auto sell list, convert to coins ?"
    User selects yes or no. If yes there are piles of coins in appropriate train cars. User collects them as usual for train materials.
    Last edited by Tedium; 07-18-2018 at 02:26 PM.