Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Fastest Finisher or First to Finish

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    I would like to add that a team member has pointed out that the team who are now unfairly in 1st place are also racing with 9 players, whilst the other 14 teams, including ourselves, are racing with 8.

So, again playrix, what is your idea of fair play?
    Are you saying their score is greater than 8 players can achieve because they have 9 racing? If that's the case then it's a bug that needs to be reported and fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    Are you saying their score is greater than 8 players can achieve because they have 9 racing? If that's the case then it's a bug that needs to be reported and fixed.
    No, their score is equal to ours. The max available with 8 racers. I think them showing 9 is just an unrelated error. But my team was both first to finish AND the fastest finisher, and yet they're still suddenly winning the tiebreak 2 whole days after our team reached max points.
    Last edited by Bessville; 09-01-2018 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    No, their score is equal to ours. The max available with 8 racers. I think them showing 9 is just an unrelated error. But my team was both first to finish AND the fastest finisher, and yet they're still suddenly winning the tiebreak 2 whole days after our team reached max points.
    Oh, I got that from your previous posts. I was trying to work Ann's comments into that same discussion and was wondering why she mentioned 9 players and why that was relevant to your own posts. I got confused so I asked.

Oh, I got that from your previous posts. I was trying to work Ann's comments into that same discussion and was wondering why she mentioned 9 players and why that was relevant to your own posts. I got confused so I asked.
    Ah, I see, I think it was us confusing the issue, not you, lol. I hadn't actually noticed that team had more racers showing than us until Ann's post mentioned it. Mostly since they were so not on our radar as competition, other than to notice their team name was similar to some friends, that I hadnt even bothered counting them

And to kindly note, this team that is now in 1st, did have points on the board all along....so they didn't finish faster than us. Which totally goes against the "tie breaker" rules.

The whole regatta system but mostly Playrix answer(s) are totally $+%&@)(% up!!
    Game Name: This Is It
    Town Name: Hank
    Town Level: 184
    Platform: Kindle Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    Hey, everyone,

Thanks a lot for bringing this up. Let me clarify some details on how the racing groups are formed in Seasonal Regattas:

• global start time for Regatta is Tuesday, 8 am UTC and the timer for the final task completion counts from the same time;
    • the system starts looking for a competing group for your Co-op as soon as you have taken your first task;
    • groups are formed in respect to the number of Co-op members with their Participate in Regatta status on at the global start time of the race;
    • if the player has changed the racing status after 8 am UTC on Tuesday it won't be considered and the group placing will not be adjusted.

Kindly note that the in the event of a tied score, the first team to complete the highest score will finish in first place.

I sincerely hope that information helped.

Have a great day, guys

Regards,
    Anna
    Tiggers' Den:
    . we started the race close to the start time.
    .put in a racing group
    .we had 8 racing this week
    .finished race in under 2 days and was in first place with a perfect score. Then a day later a team finished and got 2nd with a perfect score, then today (Saturday for me) I saw a team finish 3rd with a perfect score.
    Then Saturday afternoon I look into game and was told to look at race and I see a team that was from the bottom all week race into first place.

So to Anna, no this information is not helpful as I do not understand how a team can zoom into first place three days after we have finished race. So someone from playrix better get the information needed and explain how this happened.
    Happy
    Town Level 153

Their score is the same as ours, I've only added this comment as it seems odd that this team can be put into 1st place even though they took longer to finish the regatta, but it looks like they're racing with more players too.

It may help playrix work out how this unfair situation has happened.
    Last edited by Ann; 09-02-2018 at 07:38 PM.
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

Well, our trouble for this race appears to be over - arrived in my town just now to find the team who jumped into 1st are gone and we're back where we belong. Thankyou to Playrix for acting so quickly, and on a weekend too. Here's hoping the Devs make some tweaks or release some clearer guidelines so we can all avoid the types of situation we've been falling foul of in the not too distant future. But so far, so good.

I second what Bess said!

Thanks to the devs for sorting this situation out so quickly.....fair play has been restored!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

Quote Originally Posted by Bessville View Post
    Here's hoping the Devs make some tweaks or release some clearer guidelines so we can all avoid the types of situation we've been falling foul of in the not too distant future.
    well, it would be a good start already, if they replied to any of your reports with an explanation
    In any case, congrats for getting it resolved!