Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Fastest Finisher or First to Finish

Quote Originally Posted by Ann View Post
    I second what Bess said!

Thanks to the devs for sorting this situation out so quickly.....fair play has been restored!
    I feel compelled to throw this out there, and most certainly should not be taken PERSONALLY...

However, Bess IS a Moderator. All other concerns and complaints usually fall on deaf ears by others with similar situations and circumstances.

Our co op members are a strong and willful group. We file complaints via CS and PM Anna and ask for mod assistance (way long before Bess became mod), if situation warrants. I truly believe any of the current mods would assistance any forum member with issues/concerns/questions. I kinda don't like what was implied/said...

Thank you Playrix for your immediate response!

Quote Originally Posted by MissWilliamston View Post
    I feel compelled to throw this out there, and most certainly should not be taken PERSONALLY...

However, Bess IS a Moderator. All other concerns and complaints usually fall on deaf ears by others with similar situations and circumstances.
    I just think if I'm going to criticise and complain in public, its only right to give praise where it's due in the exact same way. I've always been open about my CS experiences, whether I got the outcome I wanted or not, and whether I was a Moderator or not. Whether this particular correct resolution was anything to do with me personally, as opposed to everyone else in my team who also opened Support tickets at the same time, I can't know and neither can you. For all we know, every other team in our race complained about the team having an extra racer too. You're free to draw whatever conclusions you'd like privately, of course, but maybe there's not much to gain by saying it out loud..
    Last edited by Bessville; 09-02-2018 at 07:00 PM.

Miss Williamston, please let me assure you that Tiggers Den have made complaints in the past, way before Bess joined us, and have always received good customer service and have had critical issues resolved quickly. We are a very tight knit coop, and use the complaints system and the forum to highlight any issues we may have.

Bess, along with the other mods would assist you with any problems you might be having in exactly the same way as she has for us.

All you need to do is ask!

I feel compelled to throw this back and most certainly it should be taken personally.

Dry up the sour grapes.
    Tigger's Den have always dealt with everything as a team well before Bess joined us, well before she became a Forum Mod.
    Always have, always will.

Ladies, all of you need to chill.

Yes, Miss Wiiliamston, sometimes in life it is who you know and the connections you’ve made that get you to the front of the line and the squeaky wheel greased. We can’t just assume that is the case here.

Ann, I think your final two sentences were the best and only needed answer to Miss Wiiliamstons remarks. Very empathetic and helpful.

I am sure Bess will put forth every effort to assist Forum members with their issues, just as Nevada has done these past many months. She is still just a newbie and may not have as many notches on her help belt yet, but as Ann said above, all one has to do is ask for help.

No worries, I'm just as chill as can be, personally. I'll quite happily leave it to others to judge privately how helpful I have or haven't been to them already. Can't say fairer than that

Thank you for fixing the matter for Tigger's Den.. fair play is all we ask.

William Shannon

Regatta points

Let’s say every team in the race gets the same points and everyone is tied at the end of the race. The order is then decided by which teams finished first, right? So if my co-op finishes first and gets the maximum points, we get, and stay, in first place, then the next team that finishes with maximum points gets second place, and so on?

Quote Originally Posted by William Shannon View Post
    Let’s say every team in the race gets the same points and everyone is tied at the end of the race. The order is then decided by which teams finished first, right? So if my co-op finishes first and gets the maximum points, we get, and stay, in first place, then the next team that finishes with maximum points gets second place, and so on?
    Well, not necessarily. You may finish and be in first But if a team takes less time to finish than you did, (took your team 28 hrs to complete race but a team that started 2 hrs after you did and finished race in 25 hrs) they will be in 1st with time being the deciding factor....or at least that is my understanding...