Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Requesting your opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by scorekeeper View Post

OT, has anyone used the barn coupon? Thoughts?
    I have and, at the point when I used it it was very helpful.

I had a full barn, no red paint had come in for ages so no upgrade was in sight, a community building was close enough to completion that I couldn't sell any of the building materials that were the cause of the barn block and I'd taken a mystery regatta task that turned out to be growing some ludicrous amount of something or other

The freedom of suddenly having some barn wriggle room was wonderful and, contrary to my initial expectations, I didn't end up struggling to reduce a horrendously overstocked barn once the coupon expired - because by that time I'd managed to clear the backed up building supplies and finish the growing task

I guess it's a case of it being useful in certain 'emergency' situations only.
    Town Name: Snorville
    Current Level: 81
    Co-op Name: Lutownie Katz
    Zoo level: 7 and in no hurry to move it up!
    Friend Code: V9327K

How about more things to make with what we have? The foods in this game are a little unhealthy and don't use all resources. How about carrot sticks or carrot cake (since we seem to be going with unhealthy options)? How about adding beans and then making burritos? A wider variety of fruits, vegetables, and items made with them might be interesting. A fruit salad maybe, using peaches, grapes, and bananas? Just some suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by Celticolleen View Post
    How about more things to make with what we have? The foods in this game are a little unhealthy and don't use all resources. How about carrot sticks or carrot cake (since we seem to be going with unhealthy options)? How about adding beans and then making burritos? A wider variety of fruits, vegetables, and items made with them might be interesting. A fruit salad maybe, using peaches, grapes, and bananas? Just some suggestions.
    Well, I see your point about promoting healthy diets but if this game start showing me the USDA Nutritional Label for things made in the Bakery (ummmm, cupcakes....) I am outta here

Quote Originally Posted by Celticolleen View Post
    A more serious reply : During various seasons we do have carrot cake, pumpkins, orange trees, and other temporary products and crops. The limited number of fields (115) would have to be increased if more permanent crops (beans, mangos, kale, etc.) were introduced. Likewise, adding permanent factory products like green salads, fruit salads, etc. will increase the pressure on people's barns and will definitely cause some pushback from other players. Not saying your idea doesn't have some merit, just that there are side effects to adding more stuff.

Well, we do have burritos - no clue what’s in them though. Also, many food items seem to have lettuce and we don’t even grow that crop.
    Level 159
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)