Thread: Suggestion for Endless Lives Hours & the Glove

Suggestion for Endless Lives Hours & the Glove

Hi there,
    Love the Game, Thank you🤓
    Although in regards to the Endless lives Hours are you/we able to have the hours/time won banked or stored somewhere so we are able to access them & use when we choose? and also say if I’ve won 6hrs from a tournament plus 1hr & 3hrs from a chest challenge all around the same time be able to access them individually not a 10hr block. Its a great reward but it’s frustrating when a lot of the time the hours end up wasted unless you plan hours of consistent playing time. For example having one 1st & 2nd place in both the electric challenge & pearl rush tournaments a few times I’ve received 6 & 4 hrs of endless lives which is great! but we can’t always sit & play for that long in one go and often enough the chest challenges usually happen around the same time or just after a tournament finishes which again is frustrating as I’ve already got 4 or 6 hours on the clock that I’ve won and playing the chest challenges wins more hours that go to waste. A lot of the time I like to have a quick play of a game or two when on a break or when I’m waiting for something or just got a quick 10-15mins to pass the time but I’m finding it frustrating as I can’t (even though I want to) or I choose not to play Fishdoms now & have to go to my other game instead for a quick fix so I don’t lose those endless lives hours I’ve previously won but didn’t have the time to play instead of accepting have closed the game app till later when I know I have more time to play in those 4 or 6 hours of lives. Please consider my suggestion or something similar.
    The Glove is probably the worst upgrade ever it has no benefit and is rather useless. Sorry bring back the swap. Also in regards to the Vouchers it’s frustrating getting very little silver when the main cost of most of the fish are silver? Perhaps mix it up & change the cost of vouchers needed to purchase each individual fish. ie: bronze & gold

Thank you for your time

Quote Originally Posted by ShaZnRuby View Post
    Hi there,
    Love the Game, Thank you
    Although in regards to the Endless lives Hours are you/we able to have the hours/time won banked or stored somewhere so we are able to access them & use when we choose? and also say if I’ve won 6hrs from a tournament plus 1hr & 3hrs from a chest challenge all around the same time be able to access them individually not a 10hr block. Its a great reward but it’s frustrating when a lot of the time the hours end up wasted unless you plan hours of consistent playing time. For example having one 1st & 2nd place in both the electric challenge & pearl rush tournaments a few times I’ve received 6 & 4 hrs of endless lives which is great! but we can’t always sit & play for that long in one go and often enough the chest challenges usually happen around the same time or just after a tournament finishes which again is frustrating as I’ve already got 4 or 6 hours on the clock that I’ve won and playing the chest challenges wins more hours that go to waste. A lot of the time I like to have a quick play of a game or two when on a break or when I’m waiting for something or just got a quick 10-15mins to pass the time but I’m finding it frustrating as I can’t (even though I want to) or I choose not to play Fishdoms now & have to go to my other game instead for a quick fix so I don’t lose those endless lives hours I’ve previously won but didn’t have the time to play instead of accepting have closed the game app till later when I know I have more time to play in those 4 or 6 hours of lives. Please consider my suggestion or something similar.
    The Glove is probably the worst upgrade ever it has no benefit and is rather useless. Sorry bring back the swap. Also in regards to the Vouchers it’s frustrating getting very little silver when the main cost of most of the fish are silver? Perhaps mix it up & change the cost of vouchers needed to purchase each individual fish. ie: bronze & gold

Thank you for your time
    Hi there! Thank you so much for your feedback! We greatly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us

I've brought up these same issues on numerous occasions, to no avail. Valeriia has actually replied to some of my comments, but I really don't t think the game developers care what we think.

I love this game also, it would be addictive to me if it had no time limits or needed more lives, I am not on any social media so I can't ask other players for them so I play Fishdom until I can't then it's back to Mahjong. I would and could literally play Fishdom for hours since I've retired because I play Mahjong for hours without end, please change Fishdom so I can play it continuously.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Granny View Post
    I love this game also, it would be addictive to me if it had no time limits or needed more lives, I am not on any social media so I can't ask other players for them so I play Fishdom until I can't then it's back to Mahjong. I would and could literally play Fishdom for hours since I've retired because I play Mahjong for hours without end, please change Fishdom so I can play it continuously.
    Unfortunately, I am going to have to uninstall this game , I really don't want to but I can't enjoy playing it because I run out of lives simply because I just want to play it all the time but I can't so I will leave it until I hear from you but if you don't change having to get lives I want be playing

I to have this same frustrating issue. It would be nice to be able to use our winning 1,2,3 or 4 hour unlimited lives when we choose to. There is another game that I play that actually pauses the time when you are not in actual game play, i.e. looking inside the app. So when you win unlimited hours of play, you actually get the whole time. Please fix this somehow. It would make a lot of your loyal and hooked players very happy.

I agree completely with Watergirl and others who have brought up this issue. I usually get the unlimited hours right when I have to stop playing and rarely get to use them. Please change it so that the hours and parts of hours can be stored and used at a later time.

I agree with al the writhers above. I play a lot but somethimes i won 2 and 6 hours. I won the 2 when a play 5 min and won the 6 if i play a hour.
    If you dont take them and closed the game you losse them after a day. Thats not good. We must always the hours play. Stop time when we not playing.
    We have a life and can play 8 hours fishdom.