Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Deleting more than 5000 regatta tasks

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Blue View Post
    The top is starting to get crowded with cheaters.
    Indeed.

I just checked the co-op ranked 15th in the leaderboard because they climbed up 115 places.
    The first shown member is level 210 with a beginner's town, stats showing zero activity.

So frustrating; you are spending a lot of time and lots of us also real money on this game just to lose the entire regatta's fun factor to these buttheads.
    I really hope Playrix will find a durable way to eliminate the cheaters before all honest gamers' competition spirit will drop down to Zero.

Today I visited 3 coops with clear cheaters. When I visited their town, it went down to level 3. They still appear in the coop with their high level tnough. It is quite strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Today I visited 3 coops with clear cheaters. When I visited their town, it went down to level 3. They still appear in the coop with their high level tnough. It is quite strange.
    This just happened. When i went to their towns yesterday they were high level and all decked out. Now they are level 3 and have nothing.

What great news, I quote from another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia Bukina View Post
    The Township Team has recently identified and banned a large number of cheating players, which led to their towns being replaced or progress reset.
    (Klick the blue icon to view the original thread)

As I can see all the cheaters are affected we discussed here, well done!
    If now the Leaderboard also will be re-adjusted then maybe our cloudy gamer heaven soon can be a sunny place again at least
    Last edited by Missy's; 12-09-2016 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Calita61 View Post
    This just happened. When i went to their towns yesterday they were high level and all decked out. Now they are level 3 and have nothing.
    I have seen this happen also. When I asked about it, I was told that the player's stats were reset with the Christmas update. Is it possible there was a glitch caused by the update? Or are all of these examples of a player's stats and game being reset on purpose as punishment for cheating?

It's especially odd because the person I saw is still racing in their coop but the town shows the coop building has not yet been built (and no zoo, no airport, no mine, only one train, no factories, etc) How could they successfully complete tasks for the Regatta? So very odd!

Georgia Lundgren
    Leader of Golden League Maniacs, Former Leader of Daily Helpers

Quote Originally Posted by Georgia Lundgren View Post
    I have seen this happen also. When I asked about it, I was told that the player's stats were reset with the Christmas update. Is it possible there was a glitch caused by the update? Or are all of these examples of a player's stats and game being reset on purpose as punishment for cheating?

It's especially odd because the person I saw is still racing in their coop but the town shows the coop building has not yet been built (and no zoo, no airport, no mine, only one train, no factories, etc) How could they successfully complete tasks for the Regatta? So very odd!

Georgia Lundgren
    Leader of Golden League Maniacs, Former Leader of Daily Helpers
    Hi Georgia,

It is puzzling as if they are level 3 then they would have no access to a co-op either. Hopefully all will become clear soon

They might be IN until end of regatta. Doesn't matter anyway...they can't produce much on that level. Which means all their cheated t cash is pretty worthless. LOVE IT

I think this is just fantastic. Playrix found a way to hit cheaters where it really hurts them.
    Cheating to get back up again might be an option ....but there is also the option of getting caught and reset again to zero.
    If playrix keeps this policy up, that might be a way to get rid of cheaters, bc if they loose it all and have to start from scratch, boy that hurts...hahaha
    I SO wished I could have seen their faces when their game was reset to zero. Can you imagine their anger?

Quote Originally Posted by Missy's View Post

As I can see all the cheaters are affected we discussed here, well done!
    If now the Leaderboard also will be re-adjusted then maybe our cloudy gamer heaven soon can be a sunny place again at least

Give it a while. If they can't win they will drop

That leader board is a great tool to catch cheaters anyway
    Last edited by Gabi2111; 12-10-2016 at 01:22 AM.

It happens to one of our member. After the update, he was flagging crates who were not showing up, not just in chat, but anywhere. He played an hour or two like that, everything was ok on his side but no help and we couldn't see his request. He re-installed but when choose his town when you connect to Facebook, he can't confirm. He's waiting for an answer from Playrix now.

He's been playing with us for 3 months, we check members stats progression, never anything out of the ordinary. I have no reason to suspect he's a cheater (it's still the internet, so never say never). If he is, I would say good riddance since I don't want any in my team. At the same time, his points haven't been deducted from our race and it's something that should really happen it that case.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabi2111 View Post
    Give it a while. If they can't win they will drop

That leader board is a great tool to catch cheaters anyway
    Cheers my dear!