Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deleting more than 5000 regatta tasks

Deleting more than 5000 regatta tasks

I'm aware that some co-ops are deleting over 5000 tasks each regatta in order to get higher score or easier tasks and the people deleting the tasks are most likely the people who purchase T-bucks through illegal means, e.g. $2 US dollars for 20000 t-bucks. This has put their co-op in great advantage which is very unfair. People who purchase T-bucks using real money would never dump these many tasks! Is it possible for playrix to add a guard to check if a co-op has dumped too many tasks in a regatta and then check if the person/people dumping the tasks are cheaters, if so then disqualify and demote the whole team from the regatta?

In my co-op we always aim for the 1st place. The most our co-op has ever dumped so far was 120 * no. of players, as the penalty was 120. That was when we really tried to get almost perfect score tasks. 5000+ is way too much tasks to dump and I think the guard should be around 2500-3000. Anything more than that there's a likelihood there're cheaters in the co-op.

Another 2 things I'd like to add here:

1. One of my friends (level 32) received a message in her inbox in the game today with instructions to add an outsider chat tool to purchase illegal T-bucks.

2. People who cheat and get banned by the system can now come back to the game immediately. All they need to do is to go to the people they purchase illegal t-bucks from and they get their accounts reinstated free of charge.

Both cases have shown that there's a bug in the system to allow someone to hack into the game easily and modify the data in the game as they like. Can playrix do something about this at all?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ang township View Post
    I'm aware that some co-ops are deleting over 5000 tasks each regatta in order to get higher score or easier tasks and the people deleting the tasks are most likely the people who purchase T-bucks through illegal means, e.g. $2 US dollars for 20000 t-bucks. This has put their co-op in great advantage which is very unfair. People who purchase T-bucks using real money would never dump these many tasks! Is it possible for playrix to add a guard to check if a co-op has dumped too many tasks in a regatta and then check if the person/people dumping the tasks are cheaters, if so then disqualify and demote the whole team from the regatta?

In my co-op we always aim for the 1st place. The most our co-op has ever dumped so far was 120 * no. of players, as the penalty was 120. That was when we really tried to get almost perfect score tasks. 5000+ is way too much tasks to dump and I think the guard should be around 2500-3000. Anything more than that there's a likelihood there're cheaters in the co-op.

Another 2 things I'd like to add here:

1. One of my friends (level 32) received a message in her inbox in the game today with instructions to add an outsider chat tool to purchase illegal T-bucks.

2. People who cheat and get banned by the system can now come back to the game immediately. All they need to do is to go to the people they purchase illegal t-bucks from and they get their accounts reinstated free of charge.

Both cases have shown that there's a bug in the system to allow someone to hack into the game easily and modify the data in the game as they like. Can playrix do something about this at all?

Thanks!
    Hi ang township. You have raised several very valid points here. Has your friend kept the message from the person offering the hack? That is most definitely against the rules and should be reported. The dumping issue is not so cut and dry. How have you seen the statistics of these co-ops? The trouble is that this action alone is not proof of cheating. If more controls were issued, then a lot more players may falsely be accused of cheating. We have seen just on this forum the distress that this causes.

Quote Originally Posted by hyacinth View Post
    Hi ang township. You have raised several very valid points here. Has your friend kept the message from the person offering the hack? That is most definitely against the rules and should be reported. The dumping issue is not so cut and dry. How have you seen the statistics of these co-ops? The trouble is that this action alone is not proof of cheating. If more controls were issued, then a lot more players may falsely be accused of cheating. We have seen just on this forum the distress that this causes.
    P.s. Have you got proof of your number 2 point?

Ang- how do you know how many tasks other co-ops dump? I don't think there's a way to see that in the game.

Hi hyacinth,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes my friend has reported in game but so far no reply yet When talking about this today with another member in my co-op she said she received the same message in her inbox a while ago. I've attached a picture here to show what it looks like. The message is in Chinese and it basically says you can purchase T-bucks from this wechat (an online chatting tool) ID and they can unlock your account for free once you're banned.

One of our co-op members got a similar message last week and he thought it was official and purchased 20000 t-bucks for just $2. He has now left our co-op this week but I feel very bad about this and think it should be reported to the devs to investigate.

As for point no. 2, I have friends in those co-ops and when they get message that a certain member is cheating and the regatta points are deducted and the next minute they're back in the game.

inbox.jpg

Hi Lisagrant,

I know it because I've seen screenshots on the internet of co-ops dumping more than 5000 tasks... also I have friends in co-ops with people buying cheap t-bucks and they dump 5000+ tasks every week.

I'm aware that some co-ops are deleting over 5000 tasks each regatta
    How are you aware of this?
    I hope not by hearsay since it is a very strong accusation. Only a co op knows how many tasks they delete, have you seen their screenshots?

Has your friend reported this?

How do you know this?
    I hope not from the cheater/scammer themself lol they could say anything to get your money/credit card info

Quote Originally Posted by ang township View Post
    Hi Lisagrant,

I know it because I've seen screenshots on the internet of co-ops dumping more than 5000 tasks... also I have friends in co-ops with people buying cheap t-bucks and they dump 5000+ tasks every week.
    Please show them to us or give us some links to the screenshots. Playrix will want to see them, one of the mods will tell Anastasia to check them out.

Hi MariaNoor,

I tried to find the image but can't find it anymore. I saw it about 2 months ago and didn't save the image at the time.

Everything I said was based on facts, things I have seen in person. As a daily player since 2014 I would not risk my reputation here by making false accusations

I’m only here to provide information to the devs to investigate, they must be able to see how many tasks a co-op has dumped. It would be nice to add a guard to detect cheaters this way

I agree ang, it's a way they could get cheater. They also need to do more than just resetting cheaters town.

What I find ridiculous is that the #1 co-op on the leaderboard ( for 3 week ?), the first at guy at level 204 is clearly a cheater. His stats are impossibly low, there's no way he could have the xp to be 204 with those. It's just mathematically impossible.