Thread: How long will vouchers be here?

How long will vouchers be here?

Has anyone seen anything about how long these useless vouchers will be part of the game? When it began, I figured it would be like the special events, lasting a few weeks. I am really hoping they do away with them soon and go back to the way things were. I do not play Fishdom as much as I used to. I no longer do the special things like Hermann’s Bathscape and forget going after the treasure chests, because they’re useless! I use to be willing to use one of my boosters to win, but now, knowing even the final chest has nothing but useless vouchers, there is no incentive. I will just randomly pick up the game, try a few times, and then close it. Not really worth my time and effort anymore. And especially not worth spending money on.

Quote Originally Posted by Klc214 View Post
    Has anyone seen anything about how long these useless vouchers will be part of the game? When it began, I figured it would be like the special events, lasting a few weeks. I am really hoping they do away with them soon and go back to the way things were. I do not play Fishdom as much as I used to. I no longer do the special things like Hermann’s Bathscape and forget going after the treasure chests, because they’re useless! I use to be willing to use one of my boosters to win, but now, knowing even the final chest has nothing but useless vouchers, there is no incentive. I will just randomly pick up the game, try a few times, and then close it. Not really worth my time and effort anymore. And especially not worth spending money on.

I agree about the vouchers. I have a ton of bronze vouchers but not enough silver or gold to get the fish I want. Some fish require 100 silver vouchers. Impossible to get. The developer is very stingy about giving out the silver and gold.

I total with you. I want my boosters back

So true. Vouchers are a useless waste of my money.

I am so done with this game.

Sent following email to complain: Why do games either so rapidly move, freeze or fail to progress without using moves. Forces the additional purchases of bombs, triangles... to win levels. This is getting consistently more frequent as levels progress. I realize now just how costly this game is and you really think the worthless vouchers are an enticement. I am through when my coins run out. You are no better than bookies. You should have made game a bit more fair - you are just a Bunch of losers who have lost touch with civilization.

Does anyone else feel the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Lille Mormor View Post
    I am so done with this game.

Sent following email to complain: Why do games either so rapidly move, freeze or fail to progress without using moves. Forces the additional purchases of bombs, triangles... to win levels. This is getting consistently more frequent as levels progress. I realize now just how costly this game is and you really think the worthless vouchers are an enticement. I am through when my coins run out. You are no better than bookies. You should have made game a bit more fair - you are just a Bunch of losers who have lost touch with civilization.

Does anyone else feel the same?
    Hi,
    The key word here is ‘game’ it’s only a game.
    I have reached level 3151 without spending anything.

I get through each level with whatever I have built up in boosters, and when they run out, I just keep going, and going, and going......sometimes for days, until I do win that level.

Whilst I am stuck on a level, other players pass me by and my competition ranking drops.
    But these competition players are spending money to get to where they are.

When the competition ends, I end up within the top 20 places, and when I see the huge gap between my total count and the winners total count, around 4 or 5 times more than me, it is obvious that THAT achievement is only possible with a huge help from purchased boosters.

9 out of 10 times, I remain in the Ruby League, dropping to Emerald very rarely.

I do play the Bathescape game, and sometimes win it within the time period allocated, giving me 6 hours of non stop play to win more levels.
    But this is competition that requires you to keep winning levels with just 1 life, if you lose a level, you go back to square 1

Other competitions, like Herman the crab, are not based on 1 life to win all, you can keep going until you complete the 10 levels for sweet rewards

It’s only a game, it’s a free game, and it can be played for free.