Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11.07 Creating a New Area: Making the Art

Quote Originally Posted by Milos Paunovic View Post
    I am playing gardenscape and i am 8 area(jungle area)and i not have a quest for ending a 4 day (unfinished area or what)???
    The 8th area you can open in the garden is the 'oriental area'. Is that the one you are referring to? When you completed with the restoration of that area, you can open the 9th one (the one with the horse stable) by using 2 stars.
    If you do not have this option when you go to the task list, please submit a report from within your game, by following the steps in this post.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

why can we ask for lives but not recieve them?

I am finished first part of garden and i am on the second part where is another house (ghost house)and i finished that and i am on the next are which is dinosaur park and i finished 4 day and i dont have a quest for ending a 4 day (unfinished area or what)???

I am finished first part of garden and i am on the second part where is another house (ghost house)and i finished that and i am on the next are which is dinosaur park and i finished 4 day and i dont have a quest for ending a 4 day (unfinished area or what)???
    The dinosaur park is the 12th area, and it's the last one available at the moment.

If you finished level 2816, which is the last available one so far, you will have to wait until new ones are introduced later this week (today - tomorrow). Usually 25-30 new levels are added each week, and then you can proceed with the area you are working on.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    FORUM RULES

Ok thanks which area is next?,so you are not finished dino park?

Ok thanks which area is next?,so you are not finished dino park?
    Nobody finished the dino park, since there are not enough levels yet. We don't know which area is next, we'll have to wait and see as the story progresses.
    FORUM RULES

Nor do I -why can't I use the garden dollars in the maze area? So frustrating!

are there new levels coming this week?????im going crazy finding the keys

Quote Originally Posted by Cosygurl View Post
    are there new levels coming this week?????im going crazy finding the keys
    Usually the new levels are introduced on Thursdays. So hang in there for 1 more day
    FORUM RULES