Thread: Number of fields

Number of fields

I see that towns approximately on my level have fewer community buildings finished, smaller populations yet they have many more fields. Other towns have fewer finished community buildings (they sit boarded up) than mine but a bigger population. How is that possible? What do I do wrong? Currently I am building a water park, I have 4785 population, 84 houses, and 72 fields.

Hum... here are a few things.

Other town may have sold some houses after getting the fields.
    With your population, you have the right amount of fields.
    The number of houses is not relevant at all. It is the number of population each house bring that counts. Do you have some houses available to be built? If so, built them to get more fields.
    What is the amount of population you need for your next field? Check the hard hat store, farming section.
    Is your actual population near your population cap? Check the little tab, top left of the screen.

You build a Community Building ----> population cap increase -----> you build houses ----> your actual population increase ----> you get a field
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

My actual population is equal to my cap. I always build all available houses to maximize my population as soon as they become available to get the fields.

The only thing I did not mentioned is your level. What level are you? You are building the CB for level 45 right now. If you are at a higher level, you may be behind.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I am at level 45. You are most likely correct about them selling houses and bringing population down after getting the fields. It makes sense.