Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: my zoo has vanished

  1. #1

    my zoo has vanished

    All animal enclosures, decorations and shops! HELP!!!

  2. #2
    mine too any advice?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnston town View Post
    All animal enclosures, decorations and shops! HELP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Streight View Post
    mine too any advice?
    Hi!
    What platform are you playing on?
    If you're on Windows, know that there is an ongoing issue with zoos disappearing. The only thing you can do, is submit a report from within your game, and give as many details (and add screenshots if you have any) about your zoo, and ask them to restore it.
    I don't know if/when a permanent fix for this problem will be available.
    Good luck!

  4. #4
    We have the same issue with the zoo. We send a message to support like it is suggested in another thread for PC users. 3times we only get an automatic reply that we have to do it out of the game and so on. But that's what we did, no solution so far, very annoying!

  5. #5
    I lost my zoo not once but five times!!! They should reimburse we the player the gems, coins and goods that we lost. I had 28 animals..3 buildings with 4 trays.........
    If there is another way of downloading the game other than on Windows 10 someone let me know??????????????????? I am willing to see how that works!

  6. #6
    what other platform other than Windows is there?....not happy at all!! Very unstable on Windows 10 that is for sure. I've lots my zoo a total of 5 times....silly me..
    Last edited by dreadnought; 08-27-2018 at 05:40 PM. Reason: removed personal email address

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaSunshineLady View Post
    I lost my zoo not once but five times!!! They should reimburse we the player the gems, coins and goods that we lost. I had 28 animals..3 buildings with 4 trays.........
    If there is another way of downloading the game other than on Windows 10 someone let me know??????????????????? I am willing to see how that works!
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaSunshineLady View Post
    what other platform other than Windows is there? ...not happy at all!! Very unstable on Windows 10 that is for sure. I've lots my zoo a total of 5 times....silly me..
    You can also play Township on a mobile - on an Android device, or iOS, or Kindle. For these platforms there are no issues with disappearing zoos, and the content is updated more frequently than the windows version.
    Last edited by dreadnought; 08-27-2018 at 05:40 PM.

  8. #8
    I ve only just seen your reply. I play on a kindle fire - so there obviously IS an issue with it disappearing on them......

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnston town View Post
    I ve only just seen your reply. I play on a kindle fire - so there obviously IS an issue with it disappearing on them......
    Have you been in touch with Customer Support about it while you've been away from the forum, Bunnston?
    IMPORTANT:
    As Township Moderators, we maintain the forum according to its rules. We are not Playrix Staff
    - Township Support.
    - the search function to see relevant posts.

  10. #10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •