Thread: Indicator on Zoo building to indicate you have an item that can be sold in that build

Indicator on Zoo building to indicate you have an item that can be sold in that build

An icon on the building showing you can sell items or have hot products that can be sold in that building

But we do have that already? with the little hearts when something is ready, both in town over the zoo entrance, and in the zoo over the building. Or do you mean something else..?

DD, my interpretation of the person’s request is as follows...

Say the snack bar has the following items that can be sold in the shop: bread, ice cream, hot dog, peach yogurt, banana bread. Let’s say hot dog is the “hot item”

What I *think* this person is requesting is that when you are in the zoo and you have hotdogs in your barn, there will be some sort of notification/icon on the Snack bar that tells you you have hotdogs that you can sell there. (You haven’t put them in the basket yet. It’s not about collecting hearts but about what you have in stock that could fill the basket)

Personally, I don’t see a need for this. I pretty much always have a least one of every item in my barn, so I would always have this icon popping up at my zoo shops which I would find visually annoying. Seems easy enough as is to just click on the zoo shop or look at the zoo board in your main town to see which items are zoo items that week and the quantity you currently have in your barn (if looking at the zoo board, tap and hold the item, and it will tell you how many you already have in your barn without you having to go searching through your barn yourself)
    Last edited by kitty4715; 07-09-2018 at 02:13 PM.

oh I see. From elsewhere... Thanks for your interpretation, kitty makes sense, so is probably meant.

And I agree with the opinion that this would be annoying rather than desired. I check and plan with the zoo board as well.
    IMO this game is simply not made for showing everything automatically and w/o you having to "move" at all. See also f.e. the requests sometimes what all should be shown on the request help tab. The Devs have made some useful info features, so, click on everything and then start your planning.