Thread: Disappearing tasks?

Question Disappearing tasks?

Twice now i have taken a look at the tasks while waiting to complete mine and the next time I looked that particular task was gone. No one took it and my co-leader did not dump it. For example, while finishing up my last task, I noticed a new 135 HOL task in the lineup. I was sure my co-leader would take it. I just now looked and that task is gone and there is a timer window in its place indicating a new task in so many minutes.

I checked all the current tasks by players, and none of them has taken the HOL task.

What's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by tweetsie View Post
    Twice now i have taken a look at the tasks while waiting to complete mine and the next time I looked that particular task was gone. No one took it and my co-leader did not dump it. For example, while finishing up my last task, I noticed a new 135 HOL task in the lineup. I was sure my co-leader would take it. I just now looked and that task is gone and there is a timer window in its place indicating a new task in so many minutes.

I checked all the current tasks by players, and none of them has taken the HOL task.

What's going on?
    HOL tasks can be completed within seconds...are you absolutely positive someone didn't take it? You should ask in chat if someone completed it.

And there's some task that can be prepared in advance.... for example, island task like 8 shrimps to score 135 points can be taken and finished in second if you prepped it in advance, that is, 4 ships with 3 shrimps each docked just waiting for this task to come up...... When the task appeared, take it and finish it in second!

It appears you are right. Thank you so much, @kitty4715.